~Chapter 4: The Ceremony

~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey, guys! The last chapter was a bit of a filler, but this will make up for it! The most important part of the last chapter is, the Rank/Status I will remind you throughout the book, but the proper explanation is in Chapter 3.

Love you all

LoveHeartReader

X

~-----------~

As us girls left the room, we could already hear the boys, practically killing each other. Trying to win one of us girls. They attempt to win one of us to become a fully-fledged Evo. When the guys have finished the competition and have succeeded in winning, one of us girls.

Both the girl and guy, feel very attracted to each other, most people end up marrying their Chosen, because of the strong pull they both feel for each other.

It's a mystery how they are so attracted to each other. But rumours are going around whispering across Jacksonville. They say that it's possible to have a mate, a soul mate, a beloved. People are calling it a Promised. I think people are stupid for believing the lies, going around. There is only a small chance that it's possible because there are Evos who have werewolf and vampire-like abilities.

My Inner voice practically screamed in my head. Could you get any more cheesy?! Yes, I could would you like me to continue? No! Just forget I asked.

As we enter, the dressing room, We all marvelled at the decorated and furnished dressing room. The wall had been painted a mauve-blue, and the floor polished concrete. It has five tables, placed against the walls of the room, each covered with a clean grey cloth. Hanged around the room elemental's firelight have been put around the room in little paper lanterns. The firelight is an elemental's fireball which has had the heat sucked out of it, and it doesn't need any fuel to 'burn' But it still contains the light, forever bright. It can only be put out by the Elemental creator puts it out. Our version of a light bulb that never needs replacing. Moving on, they also have miniature roses in assorted colours. There was everything a girl could ever dream of in make-up supplies, in the centre of the room, accessible to all the girls. The makeup is the main reason why all the girls arrive here today, because of how expensive all the make-up is. It's now five times the price. After looking around the room, I find all the hair accessories and utensils. From straightening to curling.

Chantelle and the Bitch's sidekick Vienna, have already started doing each other's hair. Starting with Chantelle. Because 'Who would dare to go before her?'

Puts hand in air and waves wildly, jumping up and down. Screaming Meeeeee! Okay, that wasn't strange, insane, or off-topic at all. I made my point, however. Yeah.

"Earth to Evie, Evie to earth," Rosa says worried, waving a hand in front of my face.

"I'm here." I smile at her. "Good because I need someone to do my hair that is decent.

Laughing, I sit Rosa in the seat in front of me, while she pulls out a file and starts to do her nails. "Is there anything particular you want me to do, to your hair?" I ask her. "No, not really. I just want my hair up and out of my face." "Your wish is my command," I say dramatically, giving her a wink.

An hour later, I finally finish Rosa's hair. It was a delicate, stylish look, with a few soft wavy curls, loosely falling around her face, with two plaits, for a chic and contemporary look, while being able to place, flowers in her hair. "Finished" Rosa looks up from her, lavender-painted nails, and looks in the mirror.