~ Chapter 2 ~ Jase's Arrival

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Anyways enjoy this chapter, my favourite so far =)

Also what do you think of Lachlan and Jase?

Love<3Reader

P.s Remember that Jase is 18 while Lachlan is 23.

Even though they are Best Mates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hurriedly shoo out my partly forgotten sister, and close the steel-plated, oak door and close the well-oiled door shut. I walk over to my old, fragile, birch wood drawers, and open the top draw, I slip on my black, lace panties, with a matching black, lace bra. Shutting the drawer with a bit too much force, the cabinet shakes and groans,

Please don't break, Please don't break!

It holds firm, remaining where is and not shattering like my last one.

Thank God.

I pull open the 2nd draw and pick a royal blue tank top, and slip it on. I close the draw with my hip, I then bend down reach the final draw, and pull out black tights. I push it closed with my foot and wiggle into them,

Left foot, hop, right foot, hop, slide them up, jump, move hips side to side. Annddddd finished.

Smiling, I quickly walk over to my floor to ceiling mirror, which I was very fortunate to inherit from grandma, not many people own mirrors, they are relatively rare, so having a ceiling to floor mirror would be worth quite a significant amount of money. I reach the mirror, and I stop smiling when I look at my hair.

What the hell?? It looks like a tornado went through it and back!

I pick up a brown hair band from my birch wood nightstand, left to my mirror, and my cream hairbrush, another gift from grandma, and brush my hair until there are no knots. I then skillfully create a messy bun, with my dark caramel hair. Pleased that it's respectable enough for training and won't fall out, I nod in the mirror and move on.

We have a little amount make-up in my house because it's so expensive. So I just wash my face with my cream face towel and a little water from my metal water bottle.

Yes, my colour scheme for my room is cream, cream walls window curtains, quilt, etc. It's not my favourite colour, its aqua. I walk back over to my cabinet and open the top draw again, and pull out some socks.

Finally! That took way longer than expected.

Refusing to sit down I lean against the wall and slide my sock up my foot. I put my foot down and about to lift my next foot up when a warm hand wrapped itself around my waist. Pulling me close into a man's chest.