22 - "When The Walls Are Closing In"

Start from the beginning

Gail sat silently, assessing Cilia's knee length nightgown. Her entire back was outside showing no bra straps in sight, she wouldn't even be surprised if she had no underwear on. That's the kind of woman she presented herself as.

Cilia glanced at Gail and saw her staring at her but Cilia looked away first, pouring some orange juice out in a cup. She was wondering why the woman was here anyway. It was nine something in the morning. She needed to be at her own damn house taking care of her duties. She seemed really sweet, but her staring was really annoying. Cilia felt like she was being judged for some reason.

Leaning her back against the table, facing away from the kitchen and staring into the small hallway, Cilia slowly sipped on her pulp free orange juice.

"Breakfast is almost ready." Iris said, brushing her hands along the controls to turn the fire off. She placed some eggs on a white dish she had near by, then took the greasy frying pan to the sink to wash.

Gail watched in complete and utter shock as Allele who was on his phone abruptly put it in his pocket and walked over to the twin. He walked up so close she immediately opened her mouth seeming like she was about to bark at him again, until he lowered himself placing his head in the crock of her neck and pulling her body into his by slinking his arms around her waist.

"Cil my stomach hurt." He grumbled, not knowing he had a mild case of food poisoning. Randomly since yesterday he would have violent stomach pains for a few minutes before it would go away and come back.

Cilia during a typical day, would have snapped at him for bothering her, but she was in a good mood the last few days. Not even Allele could blow her high.

"I don't care Allele, get off me." She mumbled, snatching the apple out his hand and taking a bite out of it.

Gail sat in the chair with her mouth wide open, not believing what she was seeing. They can't be serious right now, she thought. Either they were really bold and didn't care about being discovered; or somewhere in their minds they didn't think what they were doing was inappropriate. Even though Gail wasn't sure, her mind was telling her that they must not think they were doing anything wrong. Nobody was that audacious, even if the other person was blind.

Gail looked at Iris who was drying her hands, wondering if Iris knew her husband and sister played like that. She was hoping Iris would walk over there. But she was surprised when she heard the husband call for her anyway, while still hugged up on her sister.

"Iris c'mere, Cilia being mean to me." Allele pouted, sticking his hand out.

Iris smiled and sucked her teeth. "Where are you? You guys always playing. Cilia you being mean to my boo." Iris said, walking straight until Allele pulled her hand, pulling her onto the other side of his body. He switched his head to Iris's shoulder, but still had one hand around Cilia's waist.

Iris who felt she was shoulder to shoulder with someone else, put her hand out and squeezed the person's shoulder. "Who's this, Cilia?"

"Uh huh." Cilia said chomping down on the apple. It was really good, she liked hard apples that crunched when you bit into it.