"Perfect. It was nice spending some quality time with the old man." I replied.

"How wonderful, what did you do?"

"We bonded over some Jim Carrey movies." I giggled.

"Jim Carrey? Isn't he the bloke who's from the movie Mask?" he asked.

"Yeah! Isn't he amazing?!" I asked eagerly.

"Very. I haven't heard his name in years! I remember impersonating him all the time when I was younger. Good times." he replied.

"Tell me more about your childhood, Harry." I said.

"Well...there isn't much to say." he commented.

"Don't lie! I know you have a cool childhood story your not telling me." I teased.

"Oh would you look at that, we've arrived at our destination. Now get out, missy." he said quickly.

I sticked out my tongue and swiftly got out of the car. I stood there in shock, the Styles Law Firm never looked this intimidating When I was searching it up. A sudden wave of anxiety and nervousness hit me, I cant let Harry down.

Large marble columns stood in between the large bastion door which had Styles Law Firm embedded ontop of it in gold letters. Red carpet was laid outside and doormen stood awaiting potential clients entering the building, many people wore slick and expensive suits with sturdy black briefcases. Everyone looked like they could end your whole life with one simple court case, the reputation and power each of the employees working at Harry's firm was intimidating.

"Don't be nervous, now come on I have much to show you." said Harry.

I began feeling a bit self conscious. What if they dont take me seriously? What if I make a complete fool of myself? Imagine the embarassment I would bring upon my parents. I hope this goes well...what if it doesn't?!

My thoughts were quickly interuptted by the warm and firm hand that took ahold of me. I looked up to Harry and saw him staring straight ahead, as if he isn't conscious of what he just did.

"My employees smell fear, they love the power they have over inexperienced lawyers." he quietly said.

He didn't have to tell me twice, the minute I stepped inside. Four different heads turned towards me and all conversations stopped. They assesed me like I was a piece of meat able to quench their hunger. I took a deep breath and decided to not show any sign of anxiety.

"Mr.Styles! Sir, we have 12 new clients knocking on your door..." the man who approached us quickly ended his speech. He looked at me and back to Harry.

Harry quickly dropped my hand and approached the man. They began talking in hushed voices. The conversation between the two looked a bit hostile, Harry seemed to be agitated from the news the man was delivering.

Harry stole a glance at me and I could've sworn I saw him smile a little. I stood there politely waiting for their conversation to be stopped.

Harry and the man approached me at the same time.

"This is a good friend of mine. Liam meet Ariana, Ariana meet Liam." said Harry politely.