7

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I lay in my bed as i finally hear my alarm go off, I couldn't sleep at all, I was just too scared to fall asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and about our meeting we'll be having today at his law firm.

I wanted to impress him and the people around him, I didn't want him to have the notion that I was just a inane and naive little girl, I wanted him to be proud of me. That's why I stayed up all night reading about his law firm and taking diligent notes about important laws just incase he tries to test me.

I swiftly got up and got myself ready. I took a quick hot shower and began mosturizing my whole body with coconut scented lotion. I dressed into my outfit and began curling my hair, I also applied light makeup just to hide the fact that I stayed up till 5am reading about Harry's law firm.

I went downstairs to be greeted with an empty houehold and a letter taped on the fridge.

Hello darling,

You're mother and I had to leave to work a bit early this morning due to a case, make sure to call us before leaving for the law firm.

p.s. lunch is in the fridge, just warm it up:)

Love,

Mom & Dad x

I was glad they weren't home this morning, I wasn't looking forward to their long lecture on how I should behave myself and be very careful with my words around certain people.

Beep. Beep.

I heard a loud car horn go off from outside. I walk to the window and try to spot of it's Harry. Turns out, I was right. He was inside his black car waiting for me to finish. I grab a granola bar and shove it inside my little backpack.

I made sure to lock the house and call my mom before getting inside Harry's car.

"Hey mom, Im heading out now." I said.

"Sounds good. Have fun and please don't embarrass us, you know how important his law firm is to us and your future." she said.

"Alright, mom. Goodbye." I said.

I quickly lock the house and run to Harry's intimidating black car. I open the door and hop in.

"Hello Ariana." he said in a teasing tone.

The day hasn't even started and he's already playing and pushing my buttons, but in all honesty I liked being teased by him. No one else.

"Hello Harry." I said smirking.

"You look beautiful, do you know that." he commented.

"Oh yes, I very much do." I said in a bragging way which caused him to chuckle.

"You're truly something else, love." he said as he drove above the speed limit...again.

"You know whats ironic, Harry?" I asked.

"What's that, love?" he replied.

"A lawyer breaking the law." I said smirking. He knew I was talking about his speed limit and began reducing his speed.

"How was you're Christmas?" he asked.