Chapter 10: The "final" chapter

Previously everyone managed to
escape to the exit gates besides Brian who was killed by the last but not least Ignited Freddy who was the last one to exit the forest.

Few weeks later during the investigation of the murder and the dead bodies were not yet found, all that was left behind was blood in certain places and the detrimental animatronics laying in the dark green grass mounted together by a "Cat" fork lifter vehicle since it has heavy weight.

Lieutenant Jordan : Officer Garrison! (Garrison quickly gets the attention and arrived in the middle of the investigation with a forensic scientist)
Do you think these machines are the one's who caused the murder scene of each victim? How did all this happened?

Officer Garrison: (Given a face expression of probable) lieutenant, these are preferred as "animatronics"
And yes it seems that blood is spotted on their body so Jessie can test the
Blood sample's of each victim. All this happened when an innocent lady came running towards from the open
Forest gate and begged me for help which I was confused and was ready to report any suspicious actions and
after words a young male adult was killed and I saw it with naked eye, that was the last thing I saw with my partner Trevor but he's not here now.

Lieutenant Jordan: Jessie? She's a forensic scientist? We have to---

Jessie: (Enters the conversation trying not to disrupt and removes the high-density polyethylene gloves offering a hand shake) Hello, nice to meet you sir. Sorry I interrupted. My name is--

Lieutenant Jordan: (Shakes hands) Jessie, Garrison and me just had a conversation about you being a forensic scientist. No worries about the interruption. Call me lieutenant Jordan.

Jessie: (sighs after nervous relief) Thank you, I appreciate it lieutenant Jordan.

Lieutenant Jordan: No need, As I was saying Officer Garrison we have to take these animatronics to the experiment lab.

Andrew: (In the fork lifter after finishing with the levers and wiping his hands in his dirty-ass yellow gloves shutting down the vehicle) Hello? Excuse me Jordan. It looks like there's a chicken, a bear, a bunny, and a pirate fox, but as fucking robots or whatever you call them!

Lieutenant Jordan: Don't mind him Jessie, he's just a construction worker doing his thing.

Andrew: (being a fucking nosey-ass) I can hear you from here!

Lieutenant Jordan: Get these animatronics to the experiment lab asap.

Andrew: Copy that, I'm on it.

Andrew turns the vehicle back on to pick up each animatronic by one and puts them in the trailer of the truck, then exits the fork lifter vehicle shutting it off and immediately enters the truck and heads off to the destination.

Lieutenant Jordan: Andrew make sure to equip those anti-contamination suits before the experimentation. Garrison get to the T.V.P.D. (Tornsville Police
Department) with Jessica asap.

Officer Garrison: Yes lieutenant.

Meanwhile in the experimental lab facility.

Andrew: Be careful this could be dangerous! (leaving after drop off)

The lab workers who are wearing anti-contamination suits takes a huge cart to place the animatronics and takes it to the lab and hangs each one in hooks attached to their necks with chains dangling from the Iron wall as their feet lifts off the ground. A professor Enters in his White bloody lab coat fixing his classic glasses and Wipes off the most blood off the coat

Professor Hendricks: Sorry I came late, I was busy chopping of a head of a mutated warthog which the chemical reaction results are negative.

A lab worker: Actually, you arrived just in time professor! Meet These animatronics who were in a murder case but don't know why they malfunction.

Professor Hendricks: This? This is rare. Oh! I have the right ingredient for these detrimental animatronics!
I've been saving this for years until now.

The professor takes out four big glass cylinder containers from a secret vault and place them in a counter which seems that each have a spirit inside but In different colors.

Professor Hendricks: (Impressing the lab workers) I introduce you the one and only "positive"! I'm not sure if the results are going to come out as expected but all we can do is hope so let's get to testing! Activate the soul moderator.

Lab worker: Yes professor.

One of the Lab workers turn on the soul moderator which can remove spirits from anything and replace it with new one(s).

Lab worker: (connects the tubes to the body chest) Sir the systems are online the progress has started.

12%

Loading...

34%

Loading...

48%

Loading...

69%

Near completion...

85%

Almost complete

96%

Loading...

100%

Complete.

Professor Hendricks: Yes, finally! Now we can posses them with the "Positive" came out successful.

Lab worker: (Hearing strange loud stomps which sounds like a harmful animatronic running towards the room) Professor, something doesn't seem right. We are being held with a threat, so----

The lights in the ceiling pop and everything was dark besides the new spirits in the cylinder containers shining low. Professor Hendricks activates the emergency lights by pulling down a huge red lever against the wall turning it on.

Professor Hendricks: (yelling) Everyone evacuate, we are in immediate danger!

Lab workers evacuate except for one.

Sinister Springtrap Stands in a creepy
Standing figure staring at the professor with white pupil bright eyes in a stare at the door.

Professor Hendricks: (In shock and fear)......Impossible.

Sinister Springtrap sprint walks to the professor ready to kill.

Lab worker: (takes a near fire extinguisher and presses the air compresser on Sinister Springtrap's face as he turns around beginning to lose vision) take this son of a bitch.

Sinister Springtrap slowly backs up banging the counter where the containers are as they shake for a few seconds almost loosing balance until Sinister Springtrap gets back up and swings his arms to the Lab worker who banged on the floor sliding to the door in pain but still alive.

Sinister Springtrap: (Agressive) Grrrraaa!

Sinister Springtrap turns around noticing the Four spirits and knocks it over sliding his arm falling to the ground as the glass shatters freeing the spirits.

Professor Hendricks: (Noticed a piece of glass he read that says "Drawkill")
Oh no, these are wrong.......am I too late?

Sinister Springtrap runs towards the professor with the hands wide open and grabs the professor by the neck and twist the head backwards as the spine breaks and more blood dripping on his lab coat.

Sinister Springtrap: It's over for you.

The spirits finally reaches each animatronic and posses them to form and upgrade to a bigger threat.

Sinister Springtrap: Come and rise, You are no longer Ignited You are now Drawkill and humans will suffer a new rebellion......a rebellion that people will now fear is called......"Sinister Turmoil."