Chapter 1: The box

It's night time at 10:05 june 29, 2016 in the kitchen drinking with my friends Jenny, Ross, Jason, and Linda chatting about life and laughing. My name is Brian and I am 22 years old. I live in a big fine house in Tornsville.

Let me tell you what happened 29 years ago how Fazbear and the others rise for their aggression and revenge, before the story takes place.
Since the bite of 1987, it has ruin their entire lives and that caused them to be useless like the replacements, new animatronics, stolen propaganda and etc. They were poor little souls finding hope but nothing seem to achieve. They took their own risks and are haunting Brian's house once he moved in but he doesn't know. So, enJOY.

Brian: I love the pepperoni pizza and wine! Good mix. (giggles)

Jason: dude It's just the munchies!

Linda: (chuckles) I'm in the mood to party guys. Watcha say?!

Everybody: Woohoooo!

As it's drizzling heavy someone rings the door bell and Brian goes towards the door feeling curious

Brian: (raises cup of wine) hold up I'll be right back someone is on the front of the door!

I first place the cup of wine on the cabinet and walk patiently and placing my hand on the door knob turning it, Opening the door suspiciously.

Brian: (sighs) Who's there?...anyone--

As a take another step outside to look both sides I slowly hit the tip of my sneaker on front of the object and looked down noticing that it's a mysterious box on the front carpet.

Brian: (In lower tone) What the heck is this? Well I'ma take this little box and see what's inside. (crouches and grabs the box)

I had the box in my hand walking towards the kitchen and placing it on the counter. As I use my index finger and thumb to pull the string unwrapping the box I think of what might be inside. Once I open the top of the box I see a poster, letter, and a white frosted cupcake in a small plastic container.

Ross: (walks towards Brian and place his hand on my shoulder gently) Hey man, you seem worried. Are you alright?

Brian: yeah everything is alright.

Ross walks towards the living room and starts having fun with the others.

I stare at the box opening my hand and I grab the cupcake taking a soft bite while the taste feels awkward.