Chapter 7: Back for more

Previously as Nathan and my group are trapped in a betrayal situation.

Brian: I guess, your right... (release my hands off Nathan's coat as the anger fades away)

Nathan's group puts down their weapons as a sign of alliance to offer
Me to gain loyalty with my group as my group also puts their weapons down.

Nathan: Are you with me or not?

Brian: Yes I'm with you.

Soul Jason starts sprinting towards me and appears out of nowhere knowing that a threat is near here.

Soul Jason: J-J-Jenny, L-Linda, Brian!!! get out of here!! It's dangerous!

As soul Jason is warning me trying to shake my shoulder for attention I feel a chill in my spine as if nothing was there.

Brian: (Shivers) Oh damn, you don't feel that?

Nathan: I feel like something is about to go wrong. Follow me.

Jenny: (worried) Okay

Justin: It's going to reach dawn by a few hours left.

Meanwhile soul Ross is trying to catch up, he sees ignited Foxy walking slowly and can see his spirit but ignores it knowing there's no possible way to stop it.

Soul Ross: (Blocking Foxy's way and spreading his arms wide) Your not going to hurt them this time...(crying in despair)...please?

Ignited Foxy looks down looking at Soul Ross as it's jaws drop in a terror
Look in his white small brightly eyes,
Then he slowly walks through soul Ross as his spirit slowly pass through on every move Foxy makes going towards the group's direction.

Meanwhile the group is walking to the cabin and reach there destination, they see the cabin light up on fire as the wood is forming black and ash. Ignited Freddy is standing in a mannequin figure, he stares with joy.

Nathan: (brown pupils turns small with shock and despair) How could you?

Linda: Oh no, I thought Ross killed him already.

Soul Jason: (frightened) I warned you Jenny, fucking run!! I know you can't hear but I need you to!

Soul Ross: I'm here Jason! We can't do anything nor touch a human because we are in the spirit realm.

Steven: I've been dying to kill this son of a bitch.

Justin: (angry) I'm not letting this "thing" do this to us. (pulls out his doubled Mk9 )

Ignited Freddy starts running towards me with agressiveness in his eyes.

Jenny: Fuck, I left my Assault rifle in the cabin!

Justin:  (Points the Mk9 at Ignited Freddy and pulls the trigger) Shit, I'm out of mags! Run--

Steven: But we can't just---

Justin: RUN!!!!

As the group starts running, Ignited Freddy chases them and the group split up for a short period, then Ignited Freddy lost track of them

Nathan: follow me I see a bright sign leading to an unknown highway, hurry!

I ran out of just like everyone else And reached our destination:

Steven: I think we lost him for-

Nathan: Sssshh! One of them are here in the middle of the fucking road.

Brian: Take cover, hide.

The group hides in the edge of the road where the trees has lots of branches.

Linda: Don't make any noise, understand?

Jenny: I hope not.

Ignited Foxy roams around for any victims who comes in his way.

Jenny: (quietly checks her pockets forgotten that she still had the bloody mirror when Ignited Chica were chasing them) Damn, I forgot I had this strange mirror in my pocket until now.

Nathan: let me see it ( Jenny passes the mirror to him) Where did you get this from?

Once Jenny hands the item letting go from her left hand, she gets yanked away from the in under a second by Ignited Freddy.

Brian: Jenny? Jenny!?! (Worried switching from left and right in search)

Ignited Freddy hugs Jenny backing up in a distance since he has no hands.

Steven: Shit, I think we just got caught.

I quickly look behind me noticing that Jenny is struggling to escape the squeeze.

Ignited Foxy cracks it's neck in the hidden direction.

Steven: I think were dying early this time.

Brian: I got to do something and distract it.

Linda: No please, I need you.

Brian: Fuck it.

Nathan: Linda, come on we have to save Jenny before anything cruel happens.

Justin: Brian, what are you doing?!

My right leg starts to occur in pain as I try running clockwise and whistle making all the nice I can make for distraction

Brian: (distracting the animatronic) Get the fuck over here!

As Linda is running towards the situation with Nathan.

Jenny: (struggles in fright) H-help me!

Linda: I'm too late.

Ignited Freddy opens his jaws loose and slowly bites jenny's head off as the endoskeleton teeth squish the eyes splattered all over Freddy's mouth , then each veins of the neck slowly rips bit by bit like thin strings and brutally crushes Jenny's torso in a single fatality.

Jenny: (Can no longer breathe after seconds) Help m-me!!!!

Nathan: (Covering the side of his face with one hand avoiding the disturbing death of an innocent individual) That's fucking nasty. (face uncovered) Linda? I'm so sorry...

Linda: (Sobbing in pain with an unremovable moment in the mind) I can't stand this happening to my friends like Ross and Jason.

Meanwhile I don't have the power over my right leg and seeing the bandage full soak of blood, Ignited Foxy points the giant sharp hook to me getting ready to kill in relief. Justin stands up frustrated and not knowing what to do at that point. Steven runs towards me to tackle me in the ground to dodge the attack.

Steven: What the fuck were you thinking!?!

James which is the Fellow friend of Nathan's group in a rusty ford van vehicle, pulls the gear backwards in full speed in the unknown road seeing a red bright eyed animatronic looking at his direction as the beaming front lights the road and honks for it's attention.