Chapter 4: It's just a game

Me and the others head to the basement door.

Jenny: (sighs) Are you sure about this?

Ross: I'm doing this shit because one of those fuckers killed my best friend.

Linda: (a tear comes out of her left eye) I don't want to loose you either nor anyone here.

Brian: It's alright. (pats Linda's back gently) We will make it through this.

Ross: Guys, You want to survive or not?

Brian: Let's get this shit started already. (opens the basement door to enter in slowly)

Jenny: Y'all might need these in the dark...(passes out the flashlights)

Linda: (turns the flashlight on) nice! It's really bright and useful!...

Everyone: Sssshhh!

Brian: I'll go first and then follow me.

As I enter I step on the wooden stairs and makes a squeaking noise then I stop to slow down.

Jenny: (grabs behind Linda's shoulder and whispers while heading downstairs) This ain't a good idea!

Linda: (whisper) Shut the fuck up, stop being pussy and woman up already!

Once we head to the basement level, I convinced Ross and me to split up with our partner.

Brian: Ross go with Jenny and search for equipment while me and Linda do so.

Ross: Alright Brian, I'll see you in the other side.

Brian: (setting my hand gesture to be prepared) ......Go.

There are two pathways, me and Ross separates immediately.

Brian: Stay with me Linda no matter what.

Linda: (holds Brian's arm) Okay.

Me and Linda are still wandering to search for supplies and equipment.

Linda: ( finds the room) Look!
Over here.

Brian: (turns in the same direction) perfect.

I start running towards the dusty box with a plastic cover. As soon as I remove the cover I start taking out the weapons and ammo to Linda.

Brian: equip whatever you need to survive.

Linda: Yeah I got it

Meanwhile in the other side of the basement.

Ross: Jenny, watch out for any strange signs.

Jenny: I'll make sure

Ross: Hey, there's an old shelf with armory in that room!

Jenny: Ssshh! Alright, but low down the tone dude.

Ross and Jenny enters the room.

Jenny: Is it you or do I feel the ground vibrating a bit?

Ross: Fuck, It must be one of them. Stay behind me I got a full loaded shotgun.

Jenny: I'm scared.

As Ross and Jenny takes cover against the wall, They see two bright lights while in movement.
The stomping keeps on getting louder and closer.

Jenny: (heavy breathing and whispering) We're dead.

As soon as the two lights kept getting closer, Ross reloads his weapon and points in the head a centimeter from touching the forehead as soon he face towards the figure.

Brian: (heavy breathing) Woah, wait! Its me and Linda (both hands raised)

The stomping stops for a few minutes.

Ross: shit, I was gonna kill you thinking you was something else!

Jenny and Linda hugs each other tightly.

Jenny: I thought you guys were still out there!

Linda: (calming down Jenny) At least we here now.

The stomping Begins to vibrate the ground.

Brian: y'all here that?

Ross: Uhh.....yeah.

Linda: We gotta do something. We can't stay here any longer

Jenny: Yeah, she's right.

Ross: So? What's the plan Brian?.......

Brian: (long pause)..........Run.

Jenny: (Afraid) No, no I can't I'm not ready to...

Linda immediately grabs Jenny by her sweater and starts running throughout the hallway to the exit.

Jenny: Yo what the fuck Linda?!?

Linda: Don't look back, trust me!!!

I quickly look back while running as the two red eyes shine in terror.

Brian: Ah shit, It's ignited Bonnie!

Ross: I'm trying to catch up! (looses breathe)

Linda: Come on we're almost there!!

As the others keeps sprinting Ross slows down.

Brian: Ross, Don't fucking give up on!

Bonnie tightly grabs Ross by the neck and Ross had no escape.

Ross: I c-can't...h-help me! (struggles)

Ignited Bonnie forms hand into a pure fist and backs up the elbow.
Bonnie punches Ross through the stomach and the intestines starts to pop out of the body as blood is splattered all over the ground.

Ross: Ahhh!!!!! Brian please--

Bonnie stomps on Ross right leg and snaps the bones in a reverse direction, blood starts dripping from the knee.

Brian: Look an elevator up ahead!!
We have to get there before Bonnie catches up.

Bonnie drops the dead body to the ground, looks to the left picking up a huge concrete barrier and drops it on the head, blood splatters all over the walls.

Jenny, Linda, and me arrive to the elevator. Linda quickly goes straight to press the first floor button and rushes.

Brian: Press the goddamn button!

Linda: I'm fucking trying

Bonnie is quickly running while the elevator doors are closing to attack.

Jenny: Shit, shit, shit, he's coming!

As soon as the elevator doors are inches from closing Bonnie reaches out to grab me, but the elevator doors crushed the arm as soon as possible.