Chapter 9: It's time to go

Previously as Ignited Bonnie is punching the front glass trying to break in having the urge to kill someone.

James: Okay, okay, quick 'cause we got no time so help me hold this rusty tool bar and get ready for defense or else we die! We have five seconds, ready?

Nathan: One chance or we're done......ready!

5

Nathan holding tightly and prepared.

4

James in anger staring at faceless Ignited Bonnie.

3

Ignited Bonnie still aggressively punching the glass bit by bit.

2

Linda in terror and I'm in the back hugging her without a worry.

1

As the last punch touched the broken glass with the endoskeleton fist, the glass finally breaks and shattered everywhere.

James & Nathan: Now!!!

James and Nathan in a millisecond Both Attack Ignited Bonnie with the long tool bar crushing the head endoskeleton and ripping the blue and red wires as the electric sparks. Ignited Bonnie quickly grabs on the tool bar and struggles trying to take off the stuck object and unable to see.

Linda: (Relief for a chance of escape) Run!!!

Everyone gets out the van and starts to run.

Brian: (despite of leg pain and still sprinting) Guys we're almost there, I see the gate!

Justin: So let's get the fuck out of here!
(Helping Brian wrap his arm on Justin and help running)

Ignited Freddy peaks to a side noticing that they are escaping but not for long.

Steven: Come don't give up!

Justin checks the time in his watch and looks up among the sky as the sunrise begins to shine. Everyone reaches the gates to exit the forest.

Linda: (Runs towards the gate to open it but notice that an old master lock is locked in chains) Shit! Shit.......shit (minimum tears)

James: (One tap on Linda's shoulder gently) Back up sweet heart I got this, plus this piece of shit is really old.

Linda: Okay but quickly.

James backs up ready and going to break the gate, he runs towards the gate and rips the lock in half doing a jump kick. The gate cracks open.

Justin: (Quickly opens the Iron gate as the creaking sounds occur while the dust flows through the air) We made it until dawn.

Linda: (Noticing two police cars on each side facing towards the gate and two police officers standing outside the vehicle seeming as if their having a conversation) Yes we are safe after a fucking nightmare!

Everybody runs towards the shown light and seeking for help.

Linda: (runs towards one of the police officers and cries begging for help) Sir! Sir! Oh thank god your here! I couldn't be able to....(interrupted)

Police Officer: Ma'am don't worry as long as you and your fellow friend's are alive and safe.

Justin: (release the arms of Brian and follows James) Come on Brian, it's all over now.

After everyone else, I was the last one to exit but I had this feeling that felt so extraordinary and had a quick pain for a moment.... But just a moment that occurred under a blink. It was very odd that I was trembling too much that my legs we're weakened by the pain. I look down to observe my stomach and all I saw was a brown metal hand less arm against my stomach as the intestines already popped like confetti's hanging down like fucked up branches. I was bleeding throughout my mouth

Justin: (gulp) Fuck........We have to help him!

Steven: (leans his hand on Justin's shoulder) I'm sorry but we can't do anything about it... Shit no he's officially..........dead.

Linda: (turns back as Brian gives her the odd look of no chance of survival near the old metal gate) Brian?!........ Brian?!! Nooo!!!! Nooooooo!!!!!!!

Nathan: (backs up Linda from taking a further step) Brian? Oh no.......

Police Officer: (Turns on the walkie talkie and reports suspect activity of murder on the left shoulder) Report suspicious murder! Repeat report suspicious murder. Bring back up asap!

I was caught by the last one. I had trouble........trouble breathing.

Ignited Freddy: It's your o-o-one and o-only.....F-freddy Fazbear.

I was yanked back where we came from and it was my final destination.

I couldn't take it anymore......I think it's time....................it's time to go