ACCEPTANCE (16)

A/N UGH I SEEM TO BE MAKING A LOT OF THESE AUTHUR NOTES NOWADAYS B UT YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO :P ANYWAYS MOST PEOPLE GOT REALLY CLOSE TO THE TITLE PATTERN ANSWER BUT THE PERSON WHO GOT IT CLOSEST WAS

@malik_1994

THE PATTERN IS THAT THE FIRST CHAPTERS BEGIN WITH W AND THE NEXT TEN WILL BEGIN WITH A, IT REFERS TO THE THE MAIN PROTAGONIST'S INITIALS AND A SLIGHT INSIGHT TO THEIR CHARACTERISTIC. SO CONGRATS TO MALIK YOU GOT IT SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU!

JUST ONE MORE THING BEFORE THE CHAPTER, I PUBLISHED ANOTHER BOOK THAT I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER WRITING. I JUST FINISHED UP THE FIRST CHAPTER AND RECENTLY POSTED IT. IT'S CALLED MR.SIRIUS  (previously known as his possession) AND HERE'S A LITTLE PREVIEW...

There is a fine line between love and obsession...

When seventeen-year-old Olivia Colton is advised to intern at the company where her father works, she jumps at the opportunity unaware of what awaited her. The brooding and handsome CEO of Sirius CO, Alexander Sirius, allows one of his employee's daughter to intern at his office but when he sets eyes upon her, he is overcome by an unusually strong sense of possessive instincts...

For him, she was already his...

For her, he was the forbidden fruit she could never taste...

NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, THE CHAPTER

AMELIA

It had been two months since Dimitri's escape and I believed at some point I'd regret not leaving with him but as days began passing and William and I got closer, I realized that I made the right decision because even a few moments without William now seemed like hell. I snuggled closer into William's cold body, in a way it was much cosier than a warm embrace. The both of us were laying on the bed, his muscular chest bare whilst my frame, which was comparatively smaller to his, was clad in a knee-length, bright azure nightgown. My hand continued to trace the outline of his abs, one of his calloused hands massaged my scalp whilst the other one rested on my lower back. It was a peaceful moment.

"William?" my hushed voice penetrated the silent atmosphere that mantled us. His chest vibrated as he replied with a deep hum, acknowledging my articulation. I rose up and climbed atop his chest, straddling his waist. In response, his hands planted themselves firmly on my hips, keeping me steady and in place.

"When will you be initiating my change process?" I inquired with slight nervousness referring to the process by which I'd be turned into a vampire; I never really thought about the fact that being with William came with the sacrifice of being human. His left hand raised up and tucked a stray piece of my hair behind my ear before gently caressing my cheek. I couldn't help but lean into his tender touch neither could I stop the sigh of satisfaction that escaped my lips.

"Why do you ask all of a sudden?" his robust tone fired back at me. My heart skipped a beat once I took in the lazy grin adorned on his beautiful face.