WRATH (7)

WILLIAM

"I WANT TO LEAVE NOW!" I sighed frustratedly as little Amelia began throwing one of her persistent tantrums. What I couldn't believe was how such a tiny body could handle this much screaming! This was her fifth tantrum in the last hour and I had finally had enough!

Storming through the hallways I burst through my bedroom doors and saw the little minx sprawled over my bed with the right side of her face tucked into a pillow and the other side evident of red, puffy eyes that tear after tear slid from and her adorable button nose, a deep red shade. 

It pained me to see her like this but she needed to be punished! She needed to know that she couldn't just throw a hissy fit and expect to get everything at her feet; well, I would eventually give her everything her little heart desired but one thing I couldn't grant her was separation from me and unfortunately, that was the only thing she was hell-bent on getting.

I stalked towards Amelia and it seemed she had not noticed my presence yet as she continued to sob into her pillow. I moved over to the bed and that's when she jumped up, surprised. "W-what are you doing?"

"Nothing yet, but if your screaming does not cease then I'll have no other choice than to throw you over my lap and give you a good spanking!" I said with a firm tone instantly silencing her. 

"You wouldn't do that," she tried saying in a robust tone but failed as it came out a breathy whisper.

A slow smile crept up to my lips and I  leaned closer to her face sensually grazing my tongue on her lower lip, "You have no idea what I am capable of love," Amelia's breathing increased and she began panting slowly, it was clear as day that the bond had an effect on her too, it drove her made just like it did me but the only problem seemed to be that she was trying to deny the sacred bond we shared.

"So you want to leave for your supposed 'home' right?" I asked and she nodded in reply. "Why?" I inquired curiously.

"Because I want to go back to my family," she mumbled. 

A cynical laugh escaped my throat, "What family Amelia? Remember you were an orphan! As for your acquaintance at the slave home, they are all dead!" I reminded her with a stoic look.

She began whimpering and cowering back to the headboard of the bed; I took a deep breath and tried calming myself down. I knew what I said was harsh but the thought of her leaving me made me livid! 

"Look little one, I have never apologized in my life and I have no idea how it is done but I want you to know that if you... ugh, Damn!" I cursed at my inability to utter a few apologetic words from my incompetent self.

I looked towards Amelia to see a small smile begin to form on her lips, "It's okay, you're right! I too am sorry for acting like such a brat. I just feel like I am suffocated in this room, I want to go outside... please," she whispered the last part.

"Of course. Why don't you change first and then I'll assign one of my maids to take you out in the royal garden," I offered softly before taking my leave.