•22•

Decide I'm going to do a one chapter every month. Sorry if it upsets you but it fits my schedule.

Song: Breakeven. (Came out 7 years ago but still a good song)

Breakeven.

~ cause i got time, while she got freedom ~

ITS BEEN 7 YEARS, since Lucas last saw her. Jail time does that to people.

Met the wrong people, that ended in a very bad way. It ended him here, without her. Because she is best part of him.

When he got locked up his first phone call was her. Nobody else not even his friends or family.

He gets one call every month, two if he has good behavior.

Last month he called his mom, she missed him. Everybody misses him.

When Lucas first told Riley that he got locked up and had to serve time. It didn't end very well.

She stood in front of him crying, balling her eyes out.

"Why?" Was the only word she could muster out. It hurt him how much he was affecting her.

"I d-didn't mean to! It just happened. I-I'm sorry! Please don't leave me." Lucas gushed out.

"Your in here for the rest of your life. And it's over. H-How do you think we can have a relationship? When you lose your temper all the damn time!" Riley screamed out the last sentence.

"I only lost my temper because you weren't there! Please. Please don't leave." He begged.

"Lucas, I will always love you. Nothing, and I mean nothing could change that. But I have to go my own way." ( ;) )

Riley let go of his hand but Lucas wasn't having any of it.

"No! No!," he shakes his head, "I can't leave, I won't let you. I've waited my whole life to find a girl like you, and now I have you and I won't let you give up on something so special between us. I can't, I can't." He sobs.

"I know, I know. I won't leave, you can call me any time you want, and I'll be there. But right now we have to go separate way, and we have to live own lives but we will talk trust me." She said.

"O-Okay, I'll see you later." He hiccuped. 

"I-I'll see you later. " Riley let out a quiet sob.

Little did they know a later turned into goodbye.

  When they both away from each other for the final time, one thought lingered in their heads,
What am I supposed to do, when the best part of me is you?

Honestly don't know what I'm gonna do with my life. Teen Wolf is ending soon and GMW ended. So basically all the shows I watch and love are ending. But at lease there's Shadow Hunters for me.

But hope you like this one, I know know haven't updated in a reeeeeaaally long time and sorry but some things going on.

But don't know if I'm going to stick to this schedule, I'm really bad at this things.