•12•

-not proof read-
Part 2 of '•11•'

While watching the other dancers, things got boring real fast. They're great and stuff, but they aren't Riley. Riley had a spark to her. It was as if she spoke to the crowd with her graceful movements.

Lucas, Maya, Farkle, Zay, and Smackle gain access to see Riley backstage, from a little back from Maya to the security guard.

Riley was currently putting on her next outfit, she decided to do her makeup before putting on her outfit, so it won't get dirty.

She stepped out, it seemed like slow motion to Lucas

She stepped out, it seemed like slow motion to Lucas. Her hair pin up in a high ballerina bun. (A/N Like the one in the pic) Her makeup was flawless, even though she doesn't need to gave makeup to look flawless. Every time she took a step the slit showed her toned legs.

He stepped towards her and wrapped her up in his arms. She accepted the embrace.

"Hey baby girl." He whispered in her ear, and it sent shivers down her spine.

"Hi handsome." She pull back from the embrace to caress his cheek and admire his strong jaw.

"When is round 2?" Lucas only said that so he could get alone time with her. Just to talk, cuddle, and kiss some more.

"In about 30 minutes. Oh! And I need to tell you something you might not like."

"What is it?" He asked with curiosity. It was cute and attractive when he tilted his head. She kept note of that.

"In this dance there's a kiss. I have to kiss Evan, but it's purely for the dance." His lips turned into a pout. "No, sir don't do that."

"Kiss me first?" With that they crashed their lips together. Pulling away every once in a while to get a breather.

It wasn't until Riley got tapped on the shoulder by Maya, "Hey! We're here too, love birds!"