Bacon Bites

***Meng was already at Paradiso even before its opening

***
Meng was already at Paradiso even before its opening.

Since the staff were already familiar with her, she didn't need much to get inside. Adam was already eating a McDonald's happy meal when she arrived, and RJ was nowhere to be seen. And Meng deemed that a good thing, because she really didn't want to face him yet, after what she did last night.

Eeep! Naalala ko na naman!

"Nay!" Adam waved at her, and she instantly smiled as she walked towards him. "Good morning po! Breakfast?"

"It's okay, kumain na ko. Is your Tatay around?"

"He went to the kitchen lang po sandali."

"Oh, I see."

Meng was about to sit across Adam when arms suddenly wrapped around her waist, warmth spreading across the expanse of her back as she felt a chin rest on her shoulder. "Hi. Miss mo na ko agad?"

"RJ..."

"Hmm?"

"Baliin ko braso mo, you want?"

He didn't seem to mind the threat and only tightened his grip, digging his chin into her shoulder. "Ayaw. May sisingilin pa nga ako dapat sa'yo."

Meng felt her face flush and she writhed in his grasp, lightly elbowing his stomach. "Tumigil ka nga."

"Don't want to. You started this, remember? Don't we have to talk about it?"

"Talk about what?"

"Biglang nakalimutan niya oh. Last night, when you ki--mmph."

She covered his mouth with her hand, eyes widening and face not as nearly red as his ears were. "Katabi natin si Adam, ano ba!"

Meng felt him smile and covered her hand with his own, bringing it down. "Ang cute mo, when you're all shy like this."

RJ intertwined her hand with his and pulled her to sit. "Adam, your Nanay Meng would take care of you today, okay? Tapos when Tatay's free to out, we'd go to your favorite park."