Chapter 5

"I know it was wrong but none of it would have happened if they kept their hands to themselves" Once the words left my mouth I instantly regretted them.

"Do you think you guys will all work it out?" Zayn asked with a sliver of hope in his tone

"No" Liam and I say at the same time

"We'll give you space but please think about it" Louis reasoned

"Are we done talking?" I snapped. Hurt flashed through Louis's eyes "I'm sorry Lou"

"Don't worry about it Em but yeah we are done unless you have anything else to say"

"No I'm going to the gym" I said standing up

"You haven't eaten anything though" Liam said

"So? I'm not hungry"

"You have to eat something before you go kill yourself trying to work out" Zayn begged

"No I'm fine" I snapped once again..wow breakup is almost as bitchy as I am. I really shouldn't be mean to my friends just because I'm upset. I kept my shirt on and put some more acceptable shorts on along with tennis shoes. I dried my hair since it was still wet then put it up into a ponytail.

I put concealer on to blend my skin color since it was red and splotchy. I put mascara on my eyelashes to hopefully draw the attention away from my red eyes.

The boys were talking about something but it was low enough to where I couldn't hear. I grabbed my ear phones then turned my phone on. More texts and calls filled my screen.

I read through some of Harry's knowing I'd regret it.

Em please call me

I can explain please answer my calls

I love you Emily don't forget that

I'm sorry please forgive me

Emily please answer

I love you baby we can work this out

I'm sorry Em I really am just give me another chance.

I stopped scrolling through them because they were all the same. I decided I'd listen to his voicemails later after I cleared my mind. I remember Eleanor and clicked on her texts.

Is everything okay?

Have you talked to Harry?

I hope you're okay I love you

Text or call me when you have the chance please

Babe please answer you're worrying me

Em seriously is everything okay?

Wait are you guys having makeup sex?;)

The last one stabbed me in the heart. How was I supposed to answer that? Oh no I was having it with Liam. No that wouldn't go over too well.

"Okay I'm leaving" I announced and they looked up at me with concern

"How are you going to get there?" Louis asked

"I'll just walk"

"It's freezing though" Zayn added

"Well I had no trouble walking here last night" That shut them up. "I'll be back later" I shut the door behind me then played my music. The first song was of course Strong. It was my favorite of the boys' album but it reminded me too much of Harry and I's relationship. Or at least what it was.