- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After I took a long pleasurable bath, I wrapped my body with a towel and took another towel and wrap my wet hair. I took my phone from the sink counter and walked out of the bathroom.

I received a few notifications from kakao, twitter, and Instagram. Suddenly my phone rang, signaling someone is calling me. It was Jennie.

"Hey I and the girls are on skype right now and we're wondering if you want to join us. We're talking nonsense by far"

She laughed a bit at the end.

"Yeah sure"

She hung up the phone and I quickly turned on my laptop. I opened the skype and seconds after that Jennie already invited me to a group chat. I sat on the chair with a towel wrapped my hair and around my body.

At first, I wondered if I should go change first since my shoulders and upper chest was bare. But I thought not to because they're going to be only girls so obviously they don't care... Right?

I accepted Jennie's invitation and there popped up the girl's faces.

Except. There's one thing that made me have a short heart attack.

BTS was also in the group chat!

Holy sh*t

The boys were looking with button eyes at me as I did the same. The girls were speechless.

Then I shouted and my hands quickly covered my chest and shoulder as I ran from the view of the screen. I even stumbled a bit since I was in a rush. I quickly changed and heard they were talking a bit low like in a whisper.

I put on my bear onesie and slowly walked to the chair in front of the laptop. My face was, not to mention, red as the lava. I can't believe this is happening.

"Soeun!" My head shot up when my favorite voice boomed over Skype.

"Y-y-yeah..??" I stammered. I mentally slapped myself in the inside.

"Long time no sees, I miss you already.." Taehyung said with his childish attitude again which I giggled.

"Aww" The girls awwed us as they saw our shy reaction.

Then I noticed Jimin smiled wryly at me for a second so that the others didn't realize. I looked at his face and he was as if saying to me like everything's okay and that nobody will say about that incident.

"Ergh, this is nasty!" Rapmon said with his nose flared. He purposely crossed his arm high on his chest and acted like a spoiled kid.

"Then go get a girlfriend!" Taehyung shouted back, sending a death glare at Rapmon. Rapmon started to look panic so he quickly apologized. 

And Jimin was right, they never did mention about me being half naked just now and I felt more comfortable.

We were all talking non-stop until late midnight. During the Skype, I noticed Jimin barely say a word and as if he was looking at me through the screen. But it may be just a feeling so I just brush it off.

He looked quite said though if you really look closely in his eyes. In my heart, I praised him a lot because of his good look and matured attitude. I feel really comfortable around him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: I am truly sorry for the late update because I've been busy with school and I just can't find the time to make it. I think this story may come to an end on the 30th chapter sooner or earlier.

Thanks for reading this book too! And helping me reach 7k readers along the way. It's truly a great gift from you guys.

Xoxo

Dedications :

@Kookie_Armies
@queencyvosotros123
@SamanthaYsabelSomodi
@Blackbox3
@BTSAstroSeventeenEXO
@xJungkook_97x
@Mikasaontitan
@weeaboo_2
@xxbtsislifexx
@mashaeldahlawi
@bts_cutie04
@Alalolo2003
@kekekekeke12345
@ParkYuyami
@nanasoshi1007
@Luna_Gray666
@ivvyarmy
@HanAhra_
@TaehyungOnFleek

If you like this chapter, don't forget to drop a like! If you have any questions or don't understand the story, you can just drop a comment below and I'll reply asap. And also put it in your reading list to share it with your friend~

ps, if you do the things above, I'll give you a shoutout like the others ;)

EDITED 25/3/2019