Vkusno!!

Yuutopia hot spring.

That one place when you can eat a big-extra bowl of tasty katsudon, sleep on warm futon, and have some nice bath at open-air hot spring. It's heaven on earth.

And then one day, the place is so crowded, they have to wait for their turn to eat. What is the best part, which is Viktor's favorite too is no one in the hot spring so he and Yuuri can go and bathe first.

You know, sometimes there's a weird groaning sound coming from the outside hot spring...

A-Anyway, putting that aside, they have some problem in Yuutopia kitchen!

"Eh? The food is gone?" Yuuri says with towel hanging on his neck.

"Yeah, It's pretty crowded ever since he came here, so pretty much of the ingredients are gone." Mari stared at Viktor no ill-intended and carried the dishes back.

"Yuuri, I'm hungry~!" Viktor pouts and hugs the raven. Yuuri thinks with all he got and he get one answer.

"Okay, I'll make something." He walks to the refrigerator and check the inside. Viktor froze for a while before smiling.

"Yuuri, you can cook?" Viktor walks to him and croutch like Makkachin.

"I learnt a bit from my colleague back in Detroit." Yuuri smiled to the eggs in his hand as he rewind the memories.

After digging through the cold drawer, Yuuri found some eggs, tomatoes, pepperoni, ham, cheese and breads. Not a bad choice.

"Handmade pizza I guess." He stands up and carry the ingredient. Viktor cheered as they went to the kitchen.

At first, Yuuri was enjoying his cooking. The last time he did is a year ago. He miss the smell of gas already. He really enjoy it, but...

Viktor is hugging him like a magnet and he rest his heavy chin on Yuuri's shoulder.

"Viktor....I can't cook like this." Yuuri monotonely said as he cuts the vegetables.

"But I want to see...." he pouts.

As the weight presses againts his shoulder, Yuuri's patience cracked and he kicks out him and told him to wait before roughly close the door.

But the russian didn't gave up. He curled his finger and knock on the door.

"Yuuri~" and humor-purpose dramatic spotlight shone his silver hair.

Do you want to eat Katsudon?

Come on let's go I'm so hungry~

Makkachin is barking loudly now, come out the door, let's order something up.

I know you're making something, and the taste is good, but I can't hold it anymore~

Do you want to eat katsudon~

It doesnt have to be katsudon~

"Go away, Viktor."

Okay bye....

After a good 10 minutes, Yuuri comes out from the kitchen happily to found Viktor in verge of making flood with his tears, rolling on the ground.

Yuuri sighed and he breaks the fourth wall, letting the tears dissapear and croutch to Viktor.

"I guess someone is hungry~" he pokes Viktor's head, teasing him. He giggles to himself upon Viktor pouty face.

Honestly, Viktor want to be angry. But the hunger and this ridiculous tasty smell in the kitchen beat him to it. Especially when he know Yuuri is the one making it.

Viktor wait as he sit in front of the table. He hasn't feel this excited for long. He can't stand sitting in place. His heartbeat is beating loudly. Handmade food by your loved one sure is special, right?

Yuuri soon comes with two glass of tea and the roasted bread. He sat across Viktor and smile, not noticing the creeping redness in his cheek.

"Itadakimasu~!" They clapped their hands and Viktor took the first bite. His eyes flies on the spot.

"WOW! VKUSNO!!!" He continue to chomp down the pizza, tear might slip from his eyes because how delicious it is.

"Really? I'm glad you like them." Yuuri said as he fidgeting with his fingers and soon took a bite as well. The two eats until the plate cleans and done with puffy cheek.

"This might be better than the food outside!" He licks his finger for the remaining sauce.

"Yuuri, you would make a wonderful husband!" Viktor laughed as Yuuri fidgeting around.

"H-Husband...?! I-I haven't even married....yet..." Yuuri tried to avoid his gaze but his eyes can help but look to that oceanic blue eyes.

They clean the dishes and wash them together. For once, Viktor feels like scrubbing the plate or, he just wanted to be by Yuuri side as long as he can. He has this over excited feeling inside that could explode. Viktor smile and stare at the raven this whole time. He looks so cute with his face blushing and his red ears.

Boy, he did the right thing coming to japan and chase his love.

After cleaning the dishes, an idea popped on his head. He calls Yuuri after the evening practice proudly speak.

"So, for the kind Yuuri who cooks for me, I shall repay you with something!" He exclaimed.

"Eh?! Repay? You already coach me, and it's not something so big anyway...." Yuuri refused shyly.

"No no! I wouldn't mix personal business and career business! So..." he ordered Yuuri to close his eyes with his finger.

The next thing is Yuuri shot open his eyes, followed by blush.

"спасибо!" Viktor kissed his cheek as he thank him in russian.

-MIGHT EDIT IN THE FUTURE-