Yurio

I'll write Yurio as Yura on the story because it's shorter (haha). But if another character called him, it will still be 'Yuri'

Thank you and happy reading!

Everyone has their own hero. Maybe someone cool like superman, or even anyone else.

For a this boy, his hero is an old man clad in leather jacket, who he calls grandpa.

Despite his personality, he really loves his grandpa, and he's about to share it with hs #1 friend.

It was shortly after the hand shake of a hero and a fairy, The two who had became friends spend their time walking around the city, sharing their thought and memories to each other.

Yura found Otabek pretty amusing. He does look like stoic and hard to approach, but he turn out to be very friendly to him.

He's always the type to never talk about private things, but he has this feeling, if it's Otabek he would be just fine sharing it.

Who know the chemistries mix this well?

Otabek likes Yura's smile. It's vivid and genuine, as if he is the most beautiful boy out there. He also likes his smoothing voice. Gentle, but strong.

Otabek is excitedly listening to Yura rambling about everything, but at a point his curve sink down, he stopped talking.

His gaze is fixed on a mother and her daughter, laughing in a distance. Otabek shuffle to see his face closer, his eyes looks so lonely and sad.

"Yuri? What's wrong?" Otabek asks as Yura wiped his eyes.

"No, nothing." Yura didn't look at him and continue their walk. It was silence the whole time. Otabek is very worried about him but what he can do?

He knew nothing. He can only stare the soldier's back.

After some silence walking, Otabek made up his mind.

"Hey Yuri? You know, I'm willing to....listen to you." He tried to peek at him but Yura suddenly stop.

"It's just a crappy story but, will you still hear me out?" As the sun illuminate his face, Otabek nodded and they walk, just walk.

Into another world no one knew.

"You see, my household, is pretty shitty. It's a home, yet no one is there rather than butlers and maids, and me." Yura stared at the ground, recalling the memories. His eyes reflecting sadness.

"My mother and my grandpa always fighting shits I don't understand, but it's really hurt to see them." He sighed.

"That's the first time I saw Viktor skate on the TV." He looks up after so long.

"His moves is graceful, he was awesome but more than anything, He's free. He told them a story on his own way. That's what get me on the ice today." They walk around a christmas market, heads hunging low.

Not even the christmas can light their deep conversation. Otabek noticed a glance of Viktor entering a jewelry shop before they're leaving once again.

"I trained hard, I don't care what would happen to my body, even with Yakov's warn. I just want to be free." The snow step beneath him sound so deep and heavy, making some sets of footprints.

"I saw it. A prodigy junior skater does a quardriple jumps. It was risky moves." Otabek pictured the long article he read about. He can't believe Yura has such a sad past.

"But, if gold can makes my mom smile, I'd sell my body and soul just to make me win, I thought." Yura stares at the distance, chin resting on the hand as he saw the Thailand and Switzerland skater taking selfies.

"My grandpa can't bear to see me alone, so he took me in. It was a small house but it's warm." A smile rose at his face.

"But of course I rarely see my mom again. She can't go to my competition because she's busy and all." But soon the smile went down the same time they spotted JJ and his fans.

"Even with a bad back, he took care of me, and caring me until I can stand on my own, my hero." Otabek can feel a honest feeling from Yura's word. His lips is curving a smile.

"One program could not express how much I love him. That's why I'm taking the gold for sure." Yura clenched his fist, his eyes is full of determination.

"Yuri...? I'm sorry..." Otabek says. He's looking down with guilt.

"What? What for? I'm glad it went that way anyway." Yura looks back with a smile on his face.

"Eh?"

"Because it happened, I skate, I met Viktor, Katsudon, went to Japan, meet the other skaters, learned a lot, and then I met you." He explained while recapping his memories.

"And now the final stage is coming." His green eyes looks straight to Otabek's.

"But I'm so happy you want to be my friend. Thanks Otabek." Once again, he smile with his cutest smile. Otabek bit his lips and immediately hugs him which send Yura a bit shock.

"You can do it. You can win gold. I'll cheer for you so..." His voice is shaky and his hugs is tighter everytime. Yura looks to Otabek and smile.

You're not alone anymore.

Yura laughs and both seperate. They went to grab some bites as the sun sink down in the horizon, and talks a lot more about Yakov's summer camp and their own experience.

And 1 hour left before their excited talk is crashed by a certain couple...

Ahaa. ..
Sorry if this kinda crappy.
I might edit this chapter in the future and I'm open for request just pm me or directly comment it!