Viktor's Morning

This morning, Viktor is woken up by Makkachin which is...weird.

Viktor knew the dog sometimes sleep with him and Yuuri, but yesterday he slept with Yuuri and he woke him now.

His sleeping beauty is waking up early? What a plot twist.

"Yuu~ri!" Viktor's voice echoing in the empty dining hall. No matter where he search, this inn seems to be empty.

"Where did everyone go?" Viktor scratch his head. His blue eyes soon caught a paper above a table which he barely understood. He frown as he reads the paper.

Viktor, if you found this then I'll still be in the market. My family went to re-stock so we're closing a bit. Wait for me okay?

Yuuri

After reading the letter, a crazy idea popped in his head. His smile is mischievously wide. Why not he follows Yuuri to the market? He wants to know more anyway and he had maps on his phone.

So the russian quickly grab his phone and jacket and a pair of long pants before went out. Viktor is welcomed by the cold air as he close the door behind. The sky looks dull and gray but not so bad the rain would fall.

Viktor already knew some of the places on Hasetsu. Why of course, he save at least a picture of himself and Yuuri at the Instagram. He know how to go to the said market alone.

The problem is....

It's crowded by people and Viktor wishes nobody find him all alone. Not to brag, but he's the most popular person on the island with Yuuri at the second. What will happen if a beauty celebrity comes alone? The market will have a sudden meet and greet section.

Viktor tip toed his way around the market. If Viktor is wearing a black clothing someone would probably call a police over.

Judging from the time, Yuuri must still around the market but after sneaking all over the place, Viktor didn't found him.

And there goes his calmness.

Being a cool russian he is, he tried to keep this anxiousity inside him. But eyes doesn't lie. He's scanning the people over and over but Yuuri is not among them. His face is clearly showing an afraid expression. His fast heartbeat inside isn't helping at all.

First, he takes a deep breath and search around the surrounding. Nope.

Next, he tried to ask people around. At first it was working....but soon it turned to be a disaster.

It really is pain-in-the-ass to be a popular guy.

Viktor managed to shake his fans off after running to some alley. His breathing is out-paced and his legs is very tired. He checks his phone as he leaned to a wall. For a worser reason, his phone isn't active at all.

Viktor widen his eyes. No,no no. It's the last thing Viktor wanted. He tried over and over to activate his phone but the poor device isn't responding at all.

Shit, he forgot to charge last night.

His hiding place is soon busted and he has to continue his runaway. At the end, Viktor gave up and he TRIED to get back to the inn, because of the people chasing him and all the confusing Kanji, he don't know where he is.

Maybe he had passed here? Or not? Only the god knows.

Anyway, tired and deserted on some unknown place. WHAT.A.GREAT.MORNING. he can't even go back. What is he? A 5 years old?

Viktor ultimately facepalm and walk straight. He doesn't care where he went to. He just wanted to go back and have a delicious pork cutlet bowl now.

After walk and walking, he snapped out of it and tried to look at his surrounding. His eyes is full of hopes and shines.

Is that Hasetsu Castle he see? How lucky of him!

"Viktor!!!" He hear a distance voice calling him. Viktor smile went wide when he knows it's none other than Yuuri.

Normally, he would run and jump to hugs Yuuri but not today. He already so tired and he's pretty much upset about Yuuri being so late. It's even longer than waiting for a plane!!

Yuuri knows something is weird by the time he is welcomed with a grumpy face on Viktor for who know the reason. He runs to him to be slapped with a lot, LOTS of complaints.

"Where have you been? Why you're not at the market? Do you know where I am went to search you? All this hell without trusty phone and no means of contacting you! Why are you so late? Do you know I was so worried? Do you know how tired am I now?" Viktor non-stop talks, like a never-ending mother's lecture.

"I-I'm so sorry Viktor. It took time to find it." Yuuri dives around his bag and pulled out a mochi Viktor's been dreaming.

Viktor widen up. He's been wanting it for long, really. But to search everywhere, how can not he fall for his piggy everyday?

"Well, thank you Yuuri!!" He happily received the mochi. Yuuri's cheek are tained with pink as Viktor dance like a child.

"But you've been a bad boy to keep me waiting!" Viktor pull Yuuri's hand to the latter panic. They walk together, hand holding each other, tight but warm and loving. Yuuri appreciate him but, all eyes are on the sweet couple everytime they walk.

"It's your punishment for kept waiting forever." Viktor winked.