Episode 4

They started packing their things the day after. Verch who had fewer stuff to pack immediately called his girlfriend, Blanc.

"Shit. Why is she not answering. Come on Blanc, this is important"

A few more attempts later, Blanc answered with a groggy voice, "What? Are you finally going to break up with me?". Verch replied, "What does that even mean?". Blanc answered who seemed like she was so out of it, "It's just, you're not the same Verch that I know".

Blanc's statements put them in a cold silence. After a few seconds of contemplating, Verch replied, "I'll be there tomorrow. Stay safe". Blanc answered, "This is unusual. Coming here and wishing for my safety, that's new". 

Verch sulked at Blanc's statements, nevertheless he answered, "You'll get used to it soon; me wishing for your health... and me actually loving you".Blanc shockingly replied, "V-Verch, a-are you-- do you have cancer?! Why are you being so... affectionate". Verch giggled and said, "I've been kind of missing out on being a good boyfriend. But now, I promise I'll be a better one. I have to hang up now. Bye, love you".

As soon as Verch hang up, Trevor said, "It looks like it's 1:0. Verch wins the fight baby". Verch smiled and asked, "Where's the others? We're leaving now".

Kirsten shouted from upstairs, "Wait! Now?!". Verch replied, "Yes. Now. You guys have never been in Australia so you don't know but, flying through a plane to Australia from America is basically a 24 hour flight".

Lina interrupted, "Please prepare me 48 paper bags. I'm gonna vomit every hour of the flight". Augustus answered, "Why 48 bags then?". Lina replied, "The other 24 is for whenever I see Trevor's face. I vomit whenever I see that ball of ugliness".

Trevor smiled and slyly took out a magazine from his bag and said, "Ugly? I guess America wouldn't say that to the man who's featured in this magazine, America's finest men; which of course I'm ranked 19". Kirsten interrupted with sarcasm, "Yeah, right. I bet America was at their finest whilst ranking the so-called "hottest" men".

Verch spoke up, "I guess everyone's ready. We'll head to Australia to pick up Blanc, and then we'll start tracking Lily Rosch".

Twenty-four hours later

Australia, Canberra Airport

"That's mine, thank you", Verch said to one of the security guards at the luggage area. Augustus looked at everyone and said, "Ready?". Everyone nodded.

Elizabeth called Verch's attention who seemed to be spacing out, "Well Verch? Lead the way". Kirsten added, "You've been here before so, you're kind of the leader now". 

Verch shook off negative thoughts. He picked up both his luggage and his rationality and then said, "Let's go". Dylan answered while stylishly putting on his shades as they go out of the airport, "Where exactly?". Verch replied, "Brisbane. That's where Blanc lives".

As they head out to get a taxi, Trevor asked, "Why don't you just call Blanc?". Lina answered while mocking Trevor, "Verch can't call Blanc because American sim cards are disconnected here in Australia. Are you really that mindless?".

Not just a few minutes before they got out of the airport, fans and other people immediately swarmed Verch and his friends, making it impossible to walk out without getting hurt.

A few minutes later, airport security came to escort them along with a limousine. Kirsten, astonished by the fanciness of everything; from being escorted to the limousine itself said, "So this is the power of Verch Winford".