Episode 3

The girls immediately went for the nearest bathroom to change into their pajamas. They have a tradition where every time they have parties or get-togethers, they would always wear their pajamas. The guys, who took a significantly short amount of time to change their clothes, went on ahead and organized the groceries.

Verch asked while sorting the fridge, "So, how's the life of a famous fashion model and a vlogger, Dylan?". Dylan smiled and said, "It's actually pretty good. Except for the fact that I have to move between four places in a span of 16 hours and vlog and edit videos". 

The other guy who came in with Dylan named Trevor interrupted, "I thought that fashion models only model in studios? Why would you go to different places then?". Dylan smirked, "I'm a different kind of model, a really hot model that is". 

Augustus showed some jokingly salty vibe and said, "I'm a few degrees hotter than you though". Dylan chuckled and said, "I mean, I'm hot but the twins are hotter". And then came Lina, who interrupted, "No arguements there". 

Shortly after Lina came, Elizabeth followed and said, "Let's get this started". As the night accompanied with liquor and music passed, Trevor, who is also a vlogger asked Verch insensitively. Most of them were halfway drunk that night, so it was inevitable to ask questions out of place. It was only Verch and Augustus who had high alcohol tolerance.

"Verchieee, my man. So,  how're things going with yo girl, Blanc?". Trevor asked while getting hit at the back of his head, as if to scold him by one of the girls named Kirsten, also halfway drunk who said, "Shhhhhh *hiccup*, I heard they fought big time recently. Haven't you seen the news? I heard they are breaking up *hiccup*".

Verch's face spelled irritation and sulk and said, "We're not breaking up. It's just that we-- we just fought. That's all there is to it".

After a few minutes, Verch received a text from one of his closest friends, Chris, who is a professional movie critic. Chris texted, "Your movie seems like it'll be a huge hit! I mean, Part 2 of your trailer is getting me hyped af. Can't wait for premiere night!".

Seeing the text made Verch exclaim, "Part 2? What part 2- what the actual fuck". Upon hearing this, Verch took Augustus with him to somewhere private.

Verch hurriedly checked his channel to see his latest video, titled, "Trailer (2): An Unexpectedly Horrifying Vlog", with already 24 million views within seven hours of it being uploaded. Verch immediately showed the video to Augustus.

Augustus reacted, "Wait. Isn't this when we were driving to my house earlier today?". Verch nodded and replied, "It is. And a few minutes before the video ends is when the hooded girl jumped out of the car". Augustus interrupted, "Check the comments!".

"When horror meets the hot twin brothers. I feel like if I watch this movie, I'll complete my purpose in life".   -@lezraethealmighty

"I am really excited for this. I'd better see a scene where Verch is topless or I'll go crazy in the theaters once I do watch this". -@Mrs.Winford004

Verch sighed and said, "If only you guys knew what I am dealing with".

Seconds after, Verch received a text from the mysterious person. Augustus took Verch's phone and read the text out loud, "Even you don't know what you're dealing with, Verch.    A ".

Verch shouted, "A?!". Augustus replied, "This is seriously creeping me out. I don't like it". Verch determinedly said, "We have to meet Lily Rosch".

They were interrupted as they heard a sound of a glass breaking from the living room. Consequently, they heard the girls screaming and the guys cussing. The twin brothers immediately headed to the living room, worrying that their friends could be in danger in relation to the recent events.

As Verch was panting, he said, "What is it?! What happened?". Verch looked over the other side of the living room where a wine glass is shattered into pieces. Augustus immediately ran to his wife and went on ahead to calm the others who looked as though a monster frightened them.

Verch suddenly called Augustus, "Gus! Look at this!"

All of them went to check what Verch was talking about. They saw the pieces of glass shattered which formed numbers and letters on the floor.

"3", Verch said pointing to the utmost left part of the message being shown by the pieces of glass. Augustus pointed to the other half of the message, "Y".

Verch immediately asked Elizabeth, "How did that wine glass break?!". Elizabeth replied while stuttering and shaking in fear, "I- I w-was holding t-the t-thing.. a-and...". Verch shouted, "And what?!". Elizabeth replied while crying, "It just flew on its own Verch! I- I don't know how b-but it did".

"V-Verch!", Trevor called Verch while pointing into something beside the stairs.

They heard a strange female voice that echoed through the house. Verch went to check what Trevor was talking about and so he headed towards the stairs. Suddenly, Elizabeth screamed at the top of her lungs while crying.

The scream that Elizabeth made was enough to terrify everyone. As soon as they looked over to Elizabeth, a hooded and bloody girl was pulling her hair.

"I know how that wine glass got destroyed", the hooded girl whispered. The hooded girl followed up with a creepy smile, "Do you want me to tell you? No, of course I won't. It's what you vloggers call an industry secret".

The hooded girl then looked towards Verch and winked. As soon as the hooded girl let go of Elizabeth's hair, she sang a weird song.

Blank, blank, blank. Will the page remain blank?

The hooded girl smiled as she finished and ran towards the bathroom. Augustus angrily followed her. As soon as Augustus opened the bathroom door, the hooded girl was gone.

The living room was quiet until Dylan spoke up, "What the hell was that Verch?!". Verch immediately replied, "Do you guys know the incident with Lily Rosch?". Everyone nodded as Verch continued, "Well, I think that's what's happening to me".

Kirsten asked, "The thing here is, w-why would something like that happen?". Lina, while taking pictures of the shattered wine glass suddenly interrupted as she realized something, "Blanc, Verch! Blanc!!". Verch replied, "What about Blanc?". Lina answered, "I think that that bitch is heading for your girlfriend Blanc!". Elizabeth collected herself and said, "Which explains the song she was singing".

Verch suddenly concluded, "That's it. I'm going to get Blanc first, and then find Lily". Kirsten held Verch to calm him and said, "We're coming with you".

Verch answered, "No you're not. That demon girl or whatever the fuck that bitch is obviously after me. I don't want other people to get hurt because of me". Lina replied, "We don't either. We don't want you to get hurt, I mean, we're friends aren't we?". Dylan spoke up, "Plus, that demon is going after Blanc. We can't let her run as she pleases". 

Lina then said while smiling, "All I'm seeing is that this will be the most epic video collab ever. Let's go kill that demon then?". Augustus chuckled and said, "Vloggers, are your cameras ready?". Everyone nodded as they looked towards Verch.

Verch reluctantly said while holding his vlogging camera up, "Let's get this vlog started, shall we?".