Episode 2

They headed towards Augustus' house as fast as they could. That one small occurence with the hooded and bloody girl was enough to explain how much of a bind Verch was in. Augustus, who looked like he had a lot to say kept all of his questions in with fear that he might ask insensitively. 

To break the silence, Verch said, "You look like you have a lot of questions. Fire away. I did promise to give you an explanation". He smirked as he continued, "Although, of course there are some questions that I can't answer". Augustus cleared his throat and replied, "Let's just talk when we we get home. That girl drained my energy". Verch followed up, "I'll pay for the damage that she dealt to your car". Augustus smiled, "Thanks".

After a few hours of driving, they reach Augustus' house. Augustus' house was big, it was almost like a mansion. It was the only house that was elevated from common land and was beside the forest. 

Upon reaching Augustus' house, Verch asked, "Doesn't the forest creep you out? Like, there could be wild animals that could harm you". 

Augustus replied with confidence, "Don't worry bro, the part where the forest connects to the city is wired and protected. Which means that nothing can come in from the city to the forest, and nothing can come out". 

Verch smiled and giggled, "You can't be too sure. That's what I said when I thought that the paparazzi couldn't storm my old house back in Brighton. They stormed and raided the place like maniacs". 

Augustus smiled, "Well, atleast animals don't have an interest in me. I don't think they would storm my place". Verch chuckled, "Good point. It's all fun living next to a forest filled with wild animals until they get hungry as fuck and decides to eat you".

As they were getting their things from the car, a voice of a female caught their attention. Augustus exchanged greetings with the girl through a kiss on the lips and an open arm and said, "Elizabeth!". 

Verch smiled as he waved and greeted his twin brother's wife, "Hey Liz, long time no see!". Elizabeth replied with a smile and shaked hands with Verch. 

Augustus broke the awkwardness and said, "Liz did you cook us dinner? We're starving, we didn't even eat lunch". Elizabeth replied, "I was just about to go buy some ingredients to cook with. But uh, there's still some leftover pasta in the fridge". Augustus replied, "We can work with pasta. Stay safe love!". Elizabeth left to buy ingredients as soon as Verch and Augustus entered the house.

As Augustus was cooking pasta, he asked, "Ok, I think I'm ready to hear whatever you have to say". Verch replied while getting something in his bag, "First things first. This". 

Augustus replied with sass, "Ok, what does your phone charger have to do with what's going on?". 

Verch explained, "Earlier today, around 3 am. I was looking for my phone charger, strangely, I couldn't find it. And then someone kept on texting me. At first I thought it was you, 'cause you were the last person I texted. But--". 

Augustus interrupted, "But?". Verch continued, "As soon as I noticed that he wasn't you, he texted me saying that I should autograph a 'souvenir' of some sort at my bathroom, and--". Verch handed his phone charger to Augustus and said, "The souvenir that the person who texted me was talking about is this charger. Before, it only had the number "6" on it. Another incident happened today when I was at the hotel, which explains the number "1". It came with a note as well".

Augustus asked, "Where's the note?". Verch gave the note to Augustus who read it out loud, "I am a product of the greediness of a fame whore. Thus, I am a whore for those with fame. P... ".

Augustus exclaimed, "What the fuck is this?". Verch replied, "Earlier, the girl on the car jumped out of the window right?". Augustus answered, "Yeah. As soon as I mention Lily Rosch, she just jumped". Verch stood up, "That settles it then. We're going to have a talk with Lily". 

Augustus interrupted, "How are we going to do that? Ever since she retired the vlogging life a year ago, she went missing. All her social networking accounts were deactivated". Verch sighed, "I don't know how we're going to find her but we should".

They were interrupted by a noise that came from the door. Because of the recent events, Verch and Augustus were on edge as someone walked in from the door. The dining room was filled with silence as the twin brothers suspiciously waited for the person who was coming in.

Augustus held a banana in his hand and whispered to Verch, "Go grab something!". Verch shot Augustus with a snappy look of confusion. Both of the twins synchronizedly screamed as they heard the voice right in front of their ears."

And what exactly will a banana do to me?!"

Verch fell flat on the floor while screaming as he saw a blonde girl. The girl looked like a 12 year old and was being beat up by Augustus with a banana, while screaming. "Gus, stop. It's me, Lina". 

As both of the twins regained their composure, they again, synchronizedly asked Lina, "What are you doing here?" Lina replied with a cheerful and sly smile, "I heard Verch is back? Elizabeth said that we'll be having a get-together with the others". Lina winked, "And of course, a cheeky collab for a vlog"

Verch replied, "Okay. But how did you come here? I reckon you don't have a license- or a car for that matter". Lina grabbed an apple from the kitchen and answered, "I went with Elizabeth, of course". Augustus asked, "Where's Elizabeth then?". Lina pointed towards the door and said, "She's carrying groceries with the others". Augustus replied in shock, "Others?!".

One by one, people who looked like models stormed in the house while carrying grocery bags. First was a guy, followed by another guy, and then a girl, followed by another girl, and finally, Elizabeth showed up last.

Verch and Augustus were overwhelmed. They just watched as their childhood friends suddenly storm the house. Adding oil to the fire, Elizabeth screamed, "Who is ready to partayyyy?!".