Episode 1

Verch wakes up to the sound of his phone ringing. He checked who the person calling was, it was some paparazzi guy. 

Ever since Verch enjoyed stardom, he never answers any calls from the paparazzi, although the paparazzi did help him reach how he is now. Verch stood up, half-awake to check himself out only to be shook by how he looks, "I look like a dead person. Ugh, what time is it?". He lazily walked over to the nearest clock which was by the bathroom and sighed, "It's only fucking 8 in the morning. I've barely gotten any sleep". 

Verch was about to go back to bed, but his thoughts of sleeping were shattered as the door of the bathroom slightly opened. He didn't want to stress himself over the door mysteriously opening by itself so he just concluded that it was the work of the wind. 

As he took another step towards his bed, the door of the bathroom smashed itself, dismantling from the wall. Verch slowly checked what the bathroom has in store for him, only to see his old phone charger with a strange number, the number "1" added to it and a note. The note is:

I am the product of the greediness of a fame whore. Thus, I am a whore for those with fame.  P

"P?", Verch exclaimed. As Verch is unable to deduce anything, he folds the note and sighs, "What the hell, am I inside a Sherlock book? What the fuck is this bullshit". His attention was diverted by a phone call. Verch checked to see who it was from with hopes that it was from the person who wrote that note, but the person calling was Augustus. 

Verch answered, "Found me a place already?". Augustus replied with a hurried and concerned voice, "Are you starring in a movie mate?!" 

Verch immediately asked Augustus, "M-movie?! What movie?". Augustus replied, "You know, the presumed trailer that you uploaded on your channel an hour ago? The whole world is going nuts!". Verch replied, "I uploaded what?! Hang on Augustus, I'll call you back". 

Verch hurriedly checked his channel to see what the whole world is talking about. He looked over his most recent video which already has 11 million views, titled, "Trailer: An Unexpectedly Horrifying Vlog". Verch clicked on the video and watched it with full attention. 

"Wait. Didn't this happen earlier today?". The video uploaded was footage of what happened in Verch's flat with the strange noises and his old phone charger. Verch choked himself by his own saliva as he saw a hooded figure, which seemed like a female behind him in the video. 

After watching the video, he looked over the comments to see that most of the people are actually excited and think that the video is a trailer for a horror movie. "What the hell is this crap".

Verch fell flat on his ass, dumbfounded and flustered. His every attempt to understand even a bit of what's going on only worsened his headache. As he slowly understood the position he was in, his mind turned in and he passed out.

Moments later, Verch woke up to the sound of a familiar voice. "Verch!? Verch wake up! Verch!! Thank God you're awake". As Verch slowly regained his consciousness, he asked Augustus, "H-how *cough* how did you find me?". Augustus replied while washing a towel, "I tracked your phone through GPS. Actually, even if I don't track you, I'd still find you. Outside the hotel is swarmed by reporters and your fans, for obvious reasons". 

Augustus monitored Verch's temperature while putting a wet towel on Verch's forehead. "To be completely honest, that's not what matters right now Verch, you have a fever!". 

Verch took the towel and placed it somewhere else and said, "We have to get out of here". Augustus replied with confusion, "Why? I mean, they only want clarifications about your indie film. A short explanation would be enough to make them leave. Why would you run from them?". Verch looked at his twin in the eye, "But, I didn't upload that video. I don't have an explanation to any of their questions". 

Augustus smirked, "What do you mean you didn't upload anything? It's uploaded under your channel, Verch! Are you tripping?". 

Verch held his twin brother's forearm tight, "Just- just do as I say! I'll explain everything later". Augustus reluctantly nodded and helped Verch pack his things. 

After a few minutes, Verch and Augustus stormed out of the hotel through the fire exit just before the paparazzi and Verch's fans came in swarms through the main stairs of the hotel. 

While running down the fire exit, Verch spotted a hooded and bloody girl with a camera who looked like she was filming Verch and Augustus. Due to the situation Verch and Augustus was in, Verch simply disregarded the girl that she saw and continued their escape. As soon as they get to the parking lot, they swiftly put their luggage at the trunk of Augustus' car and headed towards Augustus' house.

While driving, Augustus attempted to extract an explanation from Verch, but was interrupted, "What did you-". Before Augustus could finish his sentence, Verch skillfully punched the back of the passenger seat where a hidden microphone, a listening bug was hidden. Verch said, "This is why you always have scandals! I mean, atleast make sure that you're privacy is kept private!". 

Augustus sulked in his lack of experience as a vlogger and as a celebrity, but he collected himself and asked Verch, "Sorry. Going back to the topic. What did you mean at the hotel that you weren't the one who uploaded the video?". Verch replied, "It's just that I- I didn't upload anything. It just uploaded by itself". Augustus laughed loudly and said, "So you're trying to tell me that it uploaded by itself? Wow brotha, you're sense of humor really did skyrocket, didn't it?"

"Augustus, remember when you texted me something about Lily Rosch? I genuinely think that that's what's happening to me right now." As Verch and Augustus were about to pass a crossroad, Augustus suddenly panicked and almost had them in an accident. 

Verch shrieked, "Are you trying to get us killed?!". Verch glared at Augustus who were pointing to the rear-view mirror of the car. Verch slowly looked to see what Augustus was frightened about. A hooded and bloody girl, sitting at the back of their car with a camera. 

Verch cleared his throat and asked with confidence, "W-who are you?". The girl had no response. 

Verch asked her again, "What are you?". Again, the girl had no response. 

Augustus worked himself up and asked, "D-do you k-know L-Lily R-Rosch?". The girl smirked upon hearing Augustus' question. 

The girl smashed the window of the car and jumped outside. Verch attempted to follow the girl, but as soon as he went out of the car, the girl was nowhere to be found. After they realized that many cars are honking at them, they regained their composure and continued to head to Augustus' house.