Chapter 3: Nightmare

I have not thought of changing POVs yet but I wouldn't mind if you all recommend! Which POVs you want to read? - Tania💙💚
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Niall's POV

My eyes shot up to face Luke. He must have woken me up. I sighed as I rubbed my eyes rolling off the car. But before I was going to make my way to Liam, Louis pulled me back. Oh fuck.

"What does he want?" Louis whispered. "It's nun of your business," I quickly told as I tried to push past him. But he strongly nudged me back.

He grabbed my phone turning it on and quickly putting in the password. How the fuck did he know it!!

"Hm he wants you to do a job? And you're saying no?!" Louis yelled as I looked around to see if the boys were still out. They went inside.

"I don't want to continue working with him!" I sneered. "Your such a fool, Niall! We we're much better with Zayn!"

My eyes began to water. "Just because you all were smoking buddies doesn't mean we would get good business with h-him!" My voice cracked.

Wham!

He slapped me.

I quickly put my hand over it. "Don't ever fucking say that! He loved you Niall! And you just left him. For-For this guy!" Louis enraged.

I glared at him. Hurt. "Liam isn't just some guy!-" "Well he sure as hell doesn't treat you like Zayn would!-" "Stop it Louis!"

I had tears rushing down my cheeks. "You don't understand. And you never will."

He rolled his eyes and mocked "Aww poor little Niall is crying. As if anyone really cared."

"If you want to go with Zayn! Go!  I'm not telling you other wise!" I yelled. Him not even flinching.

"Really Niall," Louis smirked, "We both know you're still going." As he started to walk away.

Even more tears flowed. I had to wash them away quickly as I began slapping myself for being a dumbass.

As soon as I walked in through the door I yelled. "Anyone wants to do shots!"

--

"Woah what the fug is that!" Harry slurred as he walked from side to side.

I started laughing "what is fug?"

I already drank only 2 shots and one beer that slipped into my hand.

"Why are you so red?" Harry asked as he touched my face.

"And you loved me cause I was blue," I whispered as I touched his face laughing.

"I'm going to bed Niall," Harry laughed as he went up the stairs with a smirking Louis by his side.

He was right.

I was going. Liam had already went to sleep kissing me goodnight. I waited until I heard every door shut and then I made my way to the car.