Chapter 1: Outlaws

Luke's POV

We ran as if there was no tomorrow, I made sure Ashton was by my side as we ran with our hands intwined.

"Oh fuck Luke we really did it this time!" Ashton laughed as he took heavy breathes.

"At least they aren't behind our asses!" I replied as I guided us to an alley.

"Harry and Louis should be coming soon since those dump asses were the ones to trigger the alarm," I told as I then continued,"What the hell happened with Liam and Niall? They are the ones that are watching the cameras?"

---------
------
---

Liam's P.O.V.

"Do you think Ashton ever sniffs Luke's undies?" Niall asked as he unwrapped his lollipop. My eyes darted to our tablet that held all 10 cameras that filmed from inside and outside the bank.

"Obviously Niall, probably to check if they are clean," I answered as I looked around from where we sat in my car. Their were four guards all each cornering the bank.

"Mmm I guess so. That's what I do," Niall told as he shrugged. "Huh you do? Who's?!" I questioned.

"Well who else do I do their laundry?" Niall laughed. "Mine," I replied as I had answered myself.

I gasped. One of the guards was moving towards us. Fuck. I bit my lip. As I looked over to Niall. I didn't know what to do as I panicked.

Niall quickly unbuckled his seatbelt as he slid himself on top of me. I kissed him.

He smiled slightly as he pulled on my hair lightly. He still had his lollipop in his mouth while we continued to kiss.

My eyes wandered off as I could see the guard coming. I grab Niall's bum and pushed him forward making him hit the steering wheel as it honked.

The guard jumped as he cupped his hands to his eyes to see us. He rolled his eyes as he caught me and Niall making out. "Ugh just some nasty teens!" He sneered as he walked away and went back to his position.

Just to finish it all off I slid my tongue into Niall's mouth and stole his lollipop as he rolled back to the passenger seat.

Just as Niall was going to talk the alarm went off. I looked at the tablet and saw Louis grabbing cash and stuffing it all into the duffle bag. As Of Harry he was panicking into the mic whisper-yelling, "Liam! What the hell man I thought you were gonna tell us if we were close to the alarm?!"

"Guys! Get out of there! The guards are going in run! Harry cover Louis. Ashton, Luke run as fast as you can the guards are armed and already passed the first exit. You've got the chance to run pass them and meet us by the ally." I told as I drove to the ally that was maybe four blocks away,

"Louis, Harry both of you all have to go out the window-" "-wait no!" Harry whispered. "Yes it's the only chance you've got. Cause if you go out the fifth exit you all will be caught. So hurry up and run!"

I sighed as I had parked in the ally. I put my head on the steering wheel. "Fuck!" I let out. "Mm I think this is a bad time to say this but can we still make out?" Niall shyly asked.

I looked up at him. "Really? What the hell Niall?" "You have my lollipop still so.." Niall got closer with every word he said. "Ni Louis is gonna be pissed," I bit my lip as Niall shrugged. "It happened. It's in the past now."

Niall snaked his arms around my neck as his lips landed on mine. Our lips moved in sync as if the waves in the ocean were dancing. He bit my lip for entry as our tongues explored each other's mouths. His legs wrapped around my waist as my hands ran down his waist and slid down to grab his bum. He moaned as he pulled on my hair a little harder.

"Really?! We almost got our asses caught because you all were fucking making out?!" Louis sneered as you could see the angry fill in his eyes.

Niall jumped as he crawled off me. "Look Lou it's not what you think," Niall spoke as Louis rolled his eyes and gave the duffle bag to Luke.

"We almost got caught!" Louis raged as he jumped inside the car while harry followed. "One of the guards came up to me and Niall what did you want us to do?!" I told.

Ashton sat next to Harry as Luke threw the bag in the trunk, he slid next to Niall in the front seat saying, "you all didn't do nothing here in this seat, right?" As Niall giggled and made a face.

"You think."