15

Michael
I'm waiting for Blake to finish getting ready for our date. Not even gonna lie I'm scared shitless. Like I'm actually so scared that I might poop my pants. Plus me and Calum ate burritos, not good I've been farting all day.

"Mike?" I look up and I literally fart. Thank the gods it isn't loud and doesn't  smell. Blake looks absolutely amazing. Even in just a sweater and jeans.

"Damn." I try to say something cocky but I couldn't. She looks beautiful and I don't want to ruin the moment.

"Hot damn Mike." Looking down at her small figure I smirk. Cliffoconda might go home happy tonight....if ya know what I mean. I take her tiny hand in mine as I lead her outside to the car.

"So I was thinking we'd go to the beach and then I'll take you to a secret place?" Blake looks at me with a grin.

"So you aren't gonna surprise me like a cliché." I turn up Nickel-back .

"Oh baby, I can be all kinds of cliché if you want." I give her a wink as she rolls her eyes.

"Suck my dick." She mumbles under her breath. I know I wasn't supposed to hear that but I did.

"Babe, just unzip your pants and I give you a nice time." Her cheeks turn a bright red and her turns away her head laughing.

"You weren't supposed to hear that." I chuckle.

"Oh but I did." Her small hand intertwines with mine and she looks out the window whispering lyrics.

Cameryn
"I swear if he farts and the stink kills her, someone's not gonna have a pee pee anymore." I laugh at Spencer's words.

"Bitch chill, he's nervous before than afterward he's chill as hell." It was so hard not to burst out laughing after hearing Spence say that.

"To be fair it was Calum's fault that Mike's gassy as hell." I nod my head agreeing with her. It's her boyfriends fault that there's a slim chance that Blake might be dead tonight. I cuddle into Luke's arms more as he sleeps. My poor baby didn't sleep much last night.

Blake
Lord help me. I need to fart so bad.   Cameryn took me to the pizza parlor and ordered an extra cheesy pizza. I ate it can't resisting the goodness. But I'm lactose intolerant and dairy does not agree with me. Screw it. Mumbling a 'fuck' I let out a fart. Holy shit I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed.

"Uh, Blake was that you?" Mike asks. I nod my head laughing.

"Yeah, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I wish I could say I'm sorry but, I'm not." He laughs shaking his head.

"You're the cutest, stinky thing ever."

Okay wth. Don't even ask me what went through my stupid ass brain while wringing this. It's not funny it's actually gross and weird with all the talk about farting. Oh well. As I said before this books shit and it's ending soon. I do have some new books coming soon and they aren't fanfics but if you could give them a read that'd be amazing. Don't forget to comment/ vote you Lil GHOSTIE S