8

Blake
We walk into the house and instantly my head spins. The rooms all foggy filled with smoke, drugs are everywhere. This is the perfect place. Ashley and Cam decided to both take a break because Ashley's going on tour and doesn't want to cheat on her with some drunken mistake. They are still really close friends but I understand why they did what they did. Anyway. Operation Luke and Cameryn. Me and Spencer see our friend Gerald holding a blunt. Perfect.

"Hey G!" He looks over at us and smiles. Handing his blunt to Grady he walks on over.

"Waz up Ma?" We do our handshake thing and G looks down at us. I point over at Arzaylea already flirting with some other guy.

"Okay, Arzayleas over there." G looks looks her up and down smirking.

"This is gonna be way easier." Me and Spence both laugh at him, knowing he's gonna do his two games on her. The stare and wave over and the smirk and look cool smoking a blunt. 

"Hey!" I hear her shriek as Gerald walked over to her. Not even two minuets and G already had her swooning. Perfect. 

"Hey! That's my best fren!" I look over and already there's a drunken Cameryn with a glass of whiskey in her hand. Michael pulls me closer to his body as guys pass by. Spencer and Calum have already gone upstairs to a room. Michael pulls me in a bathroom with a smirk and we get to work.

Cam                                                                                                                                                                                             I sway my hips already being drunk and stupid. My thoughts all get jumbled up as I see Arzaylea going upstairs with Gerald. I see Blake and Spencer look at each other with a grin. Those sneaky lil poops. Luke comes up behind me already his minds on dope. 

"You look so hot right now." I blurt out without thinking. He grabs my hands pulling me in a hug. I forgot drunk Lulu is cuddly.

"Awe Ryn, I just wanna hug you." I smile up at him hugging my best friend. 

"Lulu, you're so weird." My words come out slurred as I sway my hips to the music. Ashton pulls Luke away from me.

"Hey! That's my best fren." Lu pushes Ashton away from him and he continues to hug me. Awe my best frens back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yo!!!!!! I UPDATED A SECOND TIME!!!!!!!!!! BE PROUD MY LIL BEANS!! I PROMISE IT'LL GET BETTER ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND DON'T DO DRUGS<<<<<<<33333333<3<3