1

Cameryn
As I walk out of the airport my mind is clouded with memories. It'd been awhile since I've been back home. This is where me and Luke shared our first kiss, first everything. This is where I grew up. I'm now back home because my tour is over, and Mali is getting married. I'm her maid of honor, and I couldn't be anymore prouder of her. My girlfriend of two years, has decided to come along with me. Yes, Ashley is coming along. We got an apartment in New York, where both of our jobs were at.

"Babe, the uber is here." I grab my bags an we walk out hand in hand.

"Ash, we can always get a hotel." I say winking at her. She snorts.

"As much as I love the thought of that, your family needs to see you." She says kissing me. I squeeze her hand.

"Ugh. I hate it when your right."  We drive through Sydney, and I start smiling at the memories. It was home and I'm glad to be back. The warm air kisses my skin, as I step out of the car. Ashley grabs our bags, while I walk inside my house. I walk to the backyard and everyone was swimming and playing around. I smile when I see my dad cooking on the barbecue, just like what he did when I was little. I turn around walking back up to my old room. Taking a look at the walls, I smile. The word Rude duck taped across my wall is still there. I set down my bags, walking downstairs. Going outside Michael looks at me.

"CAM!?" He asks as if he wasn't sure if was me.

"Mikey." He runs over to me knocking me down.

"I missed you sis!" I snort hugging him.

"Missed you too bro." I get off of the chair and I see Ashton run up to me with Bryana following.

"Babe!" She screams shoving Ashton out of the way.

"Queen!" I hug her for a moment then i walk over to Ashton.

"Hey bro." He laughs, well giggling because I'm sure you know how Ashton is.

"Damn Cameryn, you lookin fine." I turn around and Calum's behind me.

"Damn Calum, you haven't changed a bit." He hugs me he hand I walk out to the pool happy I brought my swimsuit. I see two girls by the pool and look over at Michael and Calum.

"Do you mind introducing me?" How rude. Mike didn't even introduce me to his girlfriend. Michael told me that he got a girlfriend in fact both, Calum and Michael both told me. I walk over to the girls with Mike and cal behind me. We reach the girls and I smile at them. Michael points to the blonde haired girl.

"That's my girlfriend Blake."

I smile waving at her, and she mumbles a shy hi

I smile waving at her, and she mumbles a shy hi. Calum points to the girl next to her. It's obvious that they're best friends.

"That's my girlfriend Spencer."

I wave a hello before I look around

"Cam?" I run to her giving her a hug.

"Mamma Liz!"She laughs looking at me.

"It's been way too long." I say. She nods her head agreement.

"If I can't recognize you, it's been way too long." I nod my head. Seeing Liz made me want to say. Maybe this stay will be permeant that was until Luke came out with his pants unzipped and a girl with blackish hair trailing behind him. Who the fuck is that?

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•__••_•_•_•_•
Hey guys that was the end of the first chapter I hope you guys liked it. Don't forget to read my other books. Don't be a ghost reader vote or comment or do both. Ily guys!!!!
-👽