11

Luke

The next morning I woke up happy. Me and Cameryn are hopefully back together. I know we had sex and that doesn't mean anything but I'm just hoping. Fuck. I forgot about Arzaylea. Oh well. I'm done with her and she needs to leave the house soon. All she did was cause drama and I think we're all sick of it. With the smell of bacon cooking in the kitchen I go downstairs and I see Spencer and Blake cooking. They both smile at me as I sit down.

"So, how was it?" I look at them confused, playing dumb.

"What do you mean?" They both look at each other before smirking at me.
"Oh please, fucker. We know you and Cameryn fucked." I can feel my face heat up and I look down at my food.

"I have no idea what your talking about." They both roll their eyes and Cameryn comes downstairs.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" Blake and Spencer look up from their burnt waffles.

"How was the sex last night?" Cam cracks a laugh and sits down.

"Bro it was good." Blake and Spencer give Cam a high five. I swear they're more like guys than me, Ashton, Michael and Calum are.

"Hey me and Blake are gonna go get food. Spencer is gonna go over to Calum's and you can do whatever you want until we get back." I nod my head as Cam tells me what they're doing. I go back to my room and I rewatch 'How I met your mother' while eating a sandwich. Damn. My life's going great right now.

Hey guys so yeah that's that. A new book will be coming soon in December which is when I'm planning on this being over with. I'm thinking about making a third book but I kinda just wanna do an epilogue and end it at book 2. Anyway I'm really excited and I hope that you guys like this book so far. Have a good day beans❤️💕DONT BE A GHOSTIE VOTE AND COMMENT