My brothers in a band with four other guys... They are HOT! {2}

I stared wide eyed, they were wearing identical suits. Black with light blue ties and white shirts. I tore my eyes away to look at Drachen. He wasn't wearing a suit.

"Drachen, why is everyone wearing a suit and you are not. Why is that?" Did I just sound really posh? I do that when I'm nervous. I take after my mom in that way. Talk too much and sound posh. Now I hope this can only get better.

"Arh, yes. We have a meeting at a top restaurant with a record company." He looked down at his Rolex. ROLEX? WHAT?! "Two hours actually."

"Two hours? But you need a suit!" some guy called. From the other end of the limo.

Drachen just shook his head and smiled. "you guys EVER gonna learn?"

"Petal." They said in unison.

"mhmm" was Drac's only reply.

Petal? Who on earth was Petal? Sounds like a ... Preppy name. I don't like it. Petal, how odd. Like a flower. She must be some innocent, religious buck! What sort of a name was Petal? HAHA! I can talk! My name sounds like something or The Addams family!

"Petal? Uh, pretty name... Who is Petal?!" Whoops, maybe that was a little louder than I intended.

"Oh, No. D! you didn't tell her? Your own sister? I suppose your mother and father don't know either!" A voice I recognised this time... maybe I'll find out later. I just have bigger problem on my plate at the moment.

Drachen started to scratch his hair and turned towards the window. "well, uh, no. I didn't"

"Dude, it would be a good time to spill the beans now."

"Drachen Alec Mystery Duske! What is going on!" I yelled

"Nothing. It doesn't matter." He muttered.

"DRACHEN?!" I yelled louder.

"NOTHING"

"seriously, one of you guys better tell me whats going on. Or I swear, I will get out this car. thing. Limo. WHATEVER! And get as far away from you guys as possible. And I don't care if the car is still moving. I'll jump out onto a main road. I'll possibly die. But as long as I'm as far away from you losers. So far away that you'll never never never ever ever ever see me again? Alright?" I ranted. They all looked at me stunned, other that Drachen, who was still staring out the window.

"I not kidding, man. You gotta tell Ez." The same familiar voice said.

"Ezmirelda, Petal's my, ah, girlfriend." The guys snickered. "I'm leaving it at that."

if a girlfriend was all she was, why did the rest of the band sound so serious?

She cant be just a girlfriend! Something more, obviously.

Anyway, I wont push at the moment.

"So, Drac," I nudged him playfully. "Aren't you going to introduce me to 'they guys' ?"

"Uh, sure." He snapped out of his bad mood, nudging me back. "Right, Guys. You all know Ezzy. Or Ezmirelda Midnight-Rose Duske." He winked at me, knowing I hate me name. "The light blonde is Jayden."

Jayden nodded and carried on trying to do up in tie in a perfect knot.

"Dark blonde is Hayden"

Hayden, smiled. "Twins." He gestured to his twin, Jayden.

"Red Head is Asher."

And when he said red he meant RED! Like London Busses RED. But all the same, he was cute.

"Brownie is Danny, but we call him Brownie."

Danny, or Browning winked at me, and carried on staring out the window.

"And Black hair with piercing blue eyes is-"

"Chase." I finished for him.

Every guy in the Limo looked at me. Eyes flickering between Chase and I.

And, boy have chase grown up! Before he was cute, like baby cute if you get me. Now, he was HOT, like smoking.

"Hey, Ez. Its been awhile." He smile the most breath taking smile, in the history of breath taking smiles.

"Yeah, six years." I murmured breathlessly, I resisted the urge to unbuckle my seat belt and throw myself at him.

But before either of us could say anything we were all flung forward as the car came to a great skidding stop. The rubber screaming as we slowed.

"Jesus, man! What kind of a stop was that?!" Yelled Hayden at the driver.

"well I'm sorry! I forgot we was going to Petals!" He yelled back.

"Ezzy, me and you will change at Petals. You're coming to the signing too. Uh, we need to do us a favour." Drachen started as he pulled open the door, getting out and dragging me with him.

I can tell by the small house that Drachen didn't choose Petal for her money. Sitting in the middle of a crowed cold-de-sack, kids running around screaming, playing football or riding their bikes. Teenager girls sunbathing, stared at my brother and his mates. Teenage boys, mouths open, staring. They couldn't be staring at the band, could they?

"them boys are watching your every move." Chase whispered in me ear. I made a small whimpering noise. I couldn't help but feel guilty standing next to Chase, watching a small flicker of... was that jealousy? In his eyes.

"OH MY GOD! DRACHEN! BOYS! YOUR HEAR I WAS STARTING TO GIVE UP ON YOU... You must be Ezmirelda!"

I tore my eyes away for the scenery, up to a tall gothic bunny bounding down the steps towards us. Petal. Mother and father would approve of her gothic-ness. She seem to... loud to be a goth! Like a full blown goth like she was.

She was pretty but not stunning. So must be personality.

"yeah. And you must be Petal?" wow. Bad choice of naming on her parents part. Name doesn't match her personality.

She pulled me into a massive hug like we were old friends that hadn't seen each other in months.

As she pulled back she took my hand and dragged up up the stairs after the band. And dropped me inside the hall.

She bounded over to Drachen and took his hand.

As she took it I saw a flash of red and silver.

I was forward and grabbed her hand out of Dracs grip. "Ez..." I heard Chase caution.

I studied her left hand. Stunned, I couldn't turn my eyes away. "ohmygosh" it came out as one word just one breath.

"Drachen. Why didn't you tell me?" I demanded. Voice was just above a whisper. A whisper dripped in acid.