My brothers in a band with four other guys... They're HOT {10}

I froze. This was not a very good position to be frozen in. I suddenly became very aware of my lack of clothing, the feel of his finger tips on my spine. He also had stopped moving. I felt every inch of his body tense. I felt cold. We’d been caught.

“I think we need to talk,” The figure said, voice filled with despair, “soon. My room in 10.”  And with that, he walked away and slammed the door behind him.

“Shit.” I repeated.

“This isn’t good.” Chase replied.

He slowly slid his hand out of my underwear,  “this was a bad idea.”

“I hate to break it to you Chase, but I do recall being the one to tell you that.” I muttered, pulling my dress over my head, “do me up.”

“I’d rather do you.” He purred, winking at me before he tugged the zip it.

“Not the time Chase.”

I couldn’t believe what had just happened. People interrupt at the most inappropriate times. I don’t understand why he didn’t just know on the door? Who on earth just walks into someone’s hotel room? I cannot be the only one who fails to understand that logic. If the tables were turned I would have knocked on the door. The idiocy of some people is just beyond me.  

But I tell you what, I would really love a cup of tea right now.

“We never really did talk…” He said on the way through the corridor.

“About how you always have to look good?” I snapped, “Yeah, well good way to make yourself look good arsehole.”

“Ez-“

“Don’t!” I snapped again, cutting him off.

I must have look like a right moron, walking through a top of the range hotel in a slutty little dress, hair all messy and no shoes. Why wasn’t I wearing shoes? I don’t care, the carpet is really soft. The feeling beneath my feet was quite calming actually. If anyone was watching the famous little star Mr Woollard and the famous little slut walk around looking for a room, I didn’t notice, I keep my eyes to the floor and stayed a few paces in front of Chase. I really wished people would listen to me when I say things aren’t a good idea.  

It didn’t actually take that long to find his room, although I know me and Chase both wished it was a longer journey. Now it was time to face the music.

I knocked three times, slowly.

“He’s going to fucking kill us.” I said just as the door swung open.

“So you’ve started Swearing again?” Hayden replied.

(This is short and shitty, but sorry, it's been a year and I'm tired.)