"I love you." I whispered in his ear. I felt him smile and leaned back to look at him.

"I love you, too." He reached up and kissed me more. Hmmm, I could go for another round right now. Morning sex, I've heard that's good.

He ran his hands up and down my sides and the flipped us over. He kissed down the valley of my breasts.

We both froze when we heard a knock at the door. "Paige?" I heard Hailey call. How the hell did she get in. Gina must have let her in.

I pushed Theo off me and ran to my chest of drawers. I pulled out a fresh pair of underwear and through on a long shirt.

I looked over and saw Theo laughing as he put on his boxers and his t shirt. Hailey knocked again. "Paige? Gina said this was your room."

"Yeah, give me a minute." I called and rushed over to Theo. I pushed him behind the door and then I threw it open to reveal Hailey.

"Hey, you were supposed to be at school two hours ago. You and Theo didn't show up so I just came over to see you."

"Yeah, I just slept in." She nodded and pushed past me and into the room.

"Wait! Hai-,"

"Theo! Oh!" She looked back at me surprised. Theo walked out from behind the door. "Oh, you two did the nasty." Then she busted out laughing.

My cheeks were stained red and I just looked at Theo. He just shrugged. "I knew you guys were together. You cant keep that a secret from me. Well, I'll go and you guys can get back to, yeah." Then she left. I heard her say a quick good bye to Gina as she slammed the front door shut.

"Well, that wasn't weird at all. I said sarcastically. "We should get dressed." Theo agreed and went back to his room. I sifted through the closet and found a peach dress I bought right after I came here.

I slipped it on and put my hair in a messy bun, pulling some strands down to frame my face. I looked in the mirror. I felt different but I didn't look different. Maybe a little sore.

I put on some makeup and went downstairs. Theo was on the couch watching TV and Gina was scrolling through her phone in the recliner. "Good morning, Gina." I greeted.

"Good morning, Paige." I could feel the tension crackling around us all. She had news on Roe, but she didn't want to say. I could see it in her eyes.

"What about Roe?" I asked getting it out of the way. It was going to be brought up some way or another. Theo shut off the TV and Gina put her phone down. I took a seat next to Theo on the couch.

Gina looked pained to talk about it. "She is at home. She told me that she was going to send some guy to pick you up, Rich maybe."

"Rick?" I asked. That was Hailey's uncle.

"Yeah. That was his name." She said sadly.

Theo slammed his hand on the coffee table causing Gina and I to jump. "Do something, Ma. They cant take her."

"I'm sorry, son. The police will be involved if we keep her here. Unless she tells the authorities what happens at her house, she will have to go back home. I'm so sorry, honey." Gina said placing her hand on my thigh in a comforting manner.

"Paige, please. You have to tell the cops what's going on. I don't want you to go back there. I wont let you go back there." He said firmly. Tears poured out of my eyes.

"Okay." I said.

"So you are going to tell someone?" I nodded and Theo breathed out in relief. He pulled me into a hug.