We both sat inside the car. Mr. Vincent was driving the car. I don't know why we were not going back today. Because today we got the deal, and I am thrilled about it. I then ask him "Mr. Vincent today we got the deal... but why are we not going back today why tomorrow?"

  He just looked at me and ignored. How can he just ignore me just like that? Then I looked out of the window and saw that it wasn't the way to the hotel. So I again asked him.

  " This is not the way to the hotel."
Again he ignored me. I was so pissed by his behavior now. I looked out of the window. The whole ride was silent. Neither he talks nor I.

  And I was feeling sleepy and soon sleep consume me.

Drake pov:

  After we left the hotel. The whole she started asking questions and i just ignored her. I just want to give her surprise. I want to see her happy. What ever happened to shouldn't have happened.

  I looked in her direction and saw her sleeping. I was having more 5 minutes then we will reach our destination.

   Then I saw a carnival board. And we reach there. I got down of the car. Went to her side. And open the door. I slowly remove her hair from her face. She looks so beautiful while sleeping. I just don't want to wake her up. But I have to. I want to see her happy.

"Anna Anna wake up we have reached "I said while slowly patted her cheek.

  She slowly open her eyes and looking so confused. She looks something behind me. Then I saw happiness in her eyes. Her eyes were shining. I looked behind and saw the carnival board was there. I then turn to her direction. I can see how happy she was to be here.

   "Do you want to go inside or just admire it from here?" I raise my eyebrows.

  Without giving me a reply she got down of the car. She was looking like a child. She got down of the car and immediately hug me. I was a little taken back, but I hugged her back. I slightly chuckled after seeing her like this. Then we both went inside the carnival.

Anna pov:

   I felt like someone was waking me up. I just want to sleep. Finally, I woke up and saw it was Mr. Vincent but something caught my eyes was the board was behind him. Finally, I came to a carnival. It was one of my wish to go to carnivals.

   I had never got a chance in my childhood. I miss my childhood a lot. Then I heard him saying "do you want to go inside or just admire it from here." I looked at him and got down of the car. And I engulfed him in a hug. I was so excited to go inside. But I just want to thank him for everything he has done to me. After a few seconds he hugged me back.

  After a few minutes we pulled back and went inside the carnival.

Anna pov:

We went inside the carnival. It was really too big. The carnival was crowded with people. There were different food stalls and games stalls. I couldn't rake my eyes from the stalls.
Then I felt Mr. Vincent holding my hand. "come will go to first stall". I was really excited. The first stall was game stall. It was a shooting stall in which we need to shoot balloons and we will get a gift.

I guess you guys know the rules. If you all don't know here are the rules. We will get 3 chances. Me need to shoot the balloons with the gun. And if we win, we will get a price.

"do you want to shoot."he said.
And handed me the gun. "i dont know how to.. I mean to.. shoot." I said.
"come here I will show you. "

He pulled me to himself. It was looking like he was back hugging me. He showed me how to shoot.

But still I wasn't, so I told him to shoot the balloon. Then he took the gun from me and he targeted the balloon and shoot. He blasts the balloon so easily. And we won.

"You can select and thing from this section. " stall keeper. In that section there were many teddies in all size.
" which one do you want" Mr. Vincent asked. "the brown one" I said while pointed to the teddy. It was brown. So fluffy. I am in love with it. I thanked him.

I hugged the teddy tightly. I heard a chuckled. I turned around and look at him. He was looking at me with an amused expression. I looked away. I was feeling a little embarrassed.
After that stall we went to different stalls played different games. Then he took me to a milkshake stall. He asked me the flavor. So I told him chocolate. He went to get the milkshake. He returned after a minute with two glasses of milkshakes. One was chocolate, and the other was looking like it was butterscotch. I wasn't able to take my eyes from it. It was looking delicious. It was mouth watering.

While we were drinking our shake, we were roaming in the carnival. None of us speak.

The most exciting and the fun was in the roller-coaster. After the roller-coaster we played different games, won different prices. The most touching was Mr. Vincent smile. He was smiling a lot and laughing. Today he was himself. No worries. No work. No business. And I like this Mr. Vincent. Not the working one. Ha just saying lies I liked both of them. The workaholic and the fun one.

It was 6 o'clock now we were about to go but my eyes caught the candy floss. I couldn't take my eyes from it. I think Mr. Vincent caught me looking at the candy floss.

He holds my hand. First, I used to feel uncomfortable when he holds my hand but now I think I like it.

He took me to the stall. "which one do you like madam" Mr. Vincent asked. I giggled and told him. "the kitty"
He got me the kitty one and for him he got the minion one. After eating it we were roaming for more 15 to 20 minutes. Then we left the carnival.

_______________________________________

Salam guys

Did you like the chapter. Please comment and vote. ☺☺