CH14: Here To Kill Me

Start from the beginning

He was just in his closet, picking stuff out. I walked inside and sat on his bed.

Mitch turned around, startled, "okay you kinda scared me."

I laugh, "I want to take a shower but I don't have clothes to change into."

He sighs while taking out a pair of his sweatpants and a large T-shirt out from his closet. I take a look at the clothes, studying them.

"You expect me to fit into those?" I ask.

"Unless you wanna walk around this house naked, take my offer because I'm going to revoke it from your ungrateful ass"

"In that case, thank you," I reply grabbing his clothes and stumbling into the bathroom while locking the door.

I take my hair out, then go straight to my dress. I couldn't unzip it, the zipper was stuck. Ugh, now what? I couldn't call anyone because there weren't any girls here--besides me. I had no other choice, I had to ask Mitch. How embarrassing.

"Mitch," I call out shrieking from inside the bathroom, "I need help!"

"What?" He says annoyed, pounding against the bathroom door.

I open the door and he stands there confused.

"I can't unzip my dress."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why do you think I called you?" I reply.

He sighs, slowly trying to get the zipper to budge. He zips it down, revealing my black lace bra.

"Thanks," I stutter, standing there awkwardly in front of him.

He looks me up and down, eyeing me slowly. I furrow my eyebrows and shove him out of the bathroom, shutting the door quickly, relieved; then hop into the shower.

Once I get out of the bathroom in Mitch's oversized shirt and sweatpants, I went downstairs, after noticing how bad I looked. No makeup, my hair was in a low messy bun, these clothes were so big, all around I just looked like a mess. Oh well!

As I got down to the living room, I heard shouting. I come to see Mitch, Jerome, Adam, and Jason all sitting on the sofa watching tv.

I guess they came home? I decide not to interrupt them and head straight to the kitchen.

As I'm rummaging through the fridge, someone comes up behind me.

"Camille?"

"Oh, hey," I turn around seeing Jerome just standing there behind me.

He laughs, "I guess you're staying tonight?"

"Mhm," I answer.

"Okay cool, can you warm something up for me since I had to agree to let you stay."

I frown, I guess? It was the least I could do. I mean I was staying at their house without notice.

"Like what?" I reply shaking the thoughts out of my head.

"I don't know," he shrugged, "pizza."

I glanced at the clock, "at 1am, you want pizza?"

"Yes."

"Alright then, I'll warm up some pizza."

"Cool," Jerome replies walking back over to the sofa.

I pop a frozen pizza into the oven and set the timer, waiting for it to finish.

Once the pizza finally heats up I bring them over to the boys, setting it on the couch besides them. Ugh, did they have to be so annoying?

I move to the opposite side of the couch, grabbing a slice of pizza and munching on it; while scrolling on my phone.

After a while, Mitch scoots beside me, not saying a word.

"What?" I say looking up off my phone.

"Why are you being so asocial?"

"Why not?"

"I don't know, you looks like a loner," he shrugs.

"Gee thanks Mitch."

"No--I meant like, why are you all distant and secluded?" He attempts to fix his response.

"I don't know? I don't like video games," I reply as the guys shout again and the loud blaring noises of gunshots echo off around the living room, "they're giving me a headache."

"Alright, what do you want to do then?" Mitch asks, placing his hand around my shoulders.

I look up at him, unamused, "I want to watch a movie."

"Okay, what movie?"

"Any movie," I say as Mitch gets up and turns the tv off.

"What the hell!"

"What was that for!"

"Mitch," all the boys shout. Great, good going, now they're in an even better mood.

"Let's watch a movie," Mitch breaks the chaos.

All the guys shout and argue, shoving each other. They were such animals.

But finally we all pick out an action movie and decide to watch it.

Mitch ended up sitting beside me, as they put the movie in.

I rest my head on his shoulder unintentionally. But he doesn't move me, so I let it be.

The movie started and I finally could just relax.

Slowly, as we were halfway through the movie, I shifted all my weight onto Mitch and fell asleep.