nineteen

"Sit down." Chanyeol says to both of his parents. Baekhyun trails behind the giant like a lost puppy, not really knowing what to do since he's still nervous as hell.

Baekhyun suddenly feels warmth envelope his hand causing him to look down. He gently blushes when he sees their hands linked. "It's going to be okay." Chanyeol softly whispers into Baekhyun's ear, oddly sending shivers down his spine.

Baekhyun sits down on the chair beside the giant's chair, though Chanyeol's chair is empty because he went to the kitchen to get the food.

Baekhyun is currently sitting across Soora. Baekhyun smiles at her receiving a smile in return. "You're cute! Your mom told me a lot of wonderful things about you." Soora says in a joyous voice.

Baekhyun's blush gets darker, "A-ah, thank you." He replies, mentally cursing at himself for stuttering in front of Chanyeol's parents.

EunHwan chuckles, "Yup, she's correct. Your father also told me that you work hard just to provide food and money for your family." EunHwan smiles.

Baekhyun smiles widely, getting a bit emotional because he misses his parents so bad.

"Dinner's here!" Chanyeol yells from the kitchen, bringing Korean side dishes first before bringing the main dishes out and onto the table.

Baekhyun licks his lips at the sight of the food, his mouth watering. He just wants to grab all the food and keep it for himself but he has to control himself.

Chanyeol then sits beside Baekhyun, "Dig in."

Baekhyun immediately grabs a piece of beef using his chopsticks, eating it right away. He then grabs his spoon to get a spoonful of rice from his bowl, eating it as well.

He smiles widely as he chews his food. He then looks at Chanyeol and smiles, "It's jjang!" Baekhyun says, giving Chanyeol two thumbs up. 

Soora smiles when he sees the two interact while EunHwan just eats. "You two are cute." Soora coos, admiring the two.

Baekhyun blushes again, he feels Chanyeol pinch his mochi mochi cheeks. "Aigoo~ You're so cute!" Chanyeol says while pinching Baekhyun's cheeks.

EunHwan clears his throat, looking at the two. "First time I've seen you like this, Yeol." EunHwan says with a small smile while chewing on his food.

Chanyeol turns to look at his father, he just nods. EunHwan nods, a bit sad since they're still awkward with each other.

All four of them continue to eat until there was no food left since the puppy-looking brunette ate most of it. Time passes and Chanyeol's parents finally leave.

Baekhyun groans, "Ye-yeollie~ Can you get food drunk?" Baekhyun asks, his words slurred.

Chanyeol laughs, caressing Baekhyun's soft hair. "Maybe." Chanyeol says, carrying the brunette upstairs.

The dinner went great, a few questions were asked and answered. And to his surprise, his parents actually love Baekhyun.

Chanyeol smiles at the thought of it. When he can finally meet the Byuns and get their approval, Chanyeol will plan a wedding for his human sized puppy.

Chanyeol lays Baekhyun on their bed, tucking Baekhyun in. He softly chuckles at Baekhyun's cute look.

Blushed cheeks, beautiful red lips, slightly disheveled hair and a cute button nose. Chanyeol leans in and kisses Baekhyun's forehead, his lips lingering.

Chanyeol pulls away and kisses Baekhyun's button nose, staying there for a while.

He then pulls away and stares at Baekhyun's lips.

The urge to kiss him is killing him but he just shakes it off. "I'll kiss you soon." Chanyeol whispers.

*

YOWR! Hope you guys like this chapter!

I'll just warn you for future chapters, be prepared.

I'll be returning to the normal update schedule of FL which is Saturday and Sunday with one update each.

This is actually one of the books that I wrote that has chapters exceeding the number 15, so yay! I do plan to make this book exceed 25 chapters so yeahhhh.

IM GIVING YOU TOO MUCH SPOILERS FOR 2017 HAHAHA!

But don't worry, a new book will be published once this book is completed so you wont run out of ChanBaek goodness :)

Thank you all for your support!

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

I love you all!!!

-YCA