unexpected

I am m badly unprepared for this kind of conversations.para bang may init na pumapagitna saaming tatlo.raven,must be silly but iba to.
Clent is trying to calm his self at this moment.
I grab the hand of my cousin and push him to the exit door,but before ako makalabas i saw the eyes of clent looking at my hands holding the hands of raven.opps!my bad.

I assured na walang makakakita saamin sa lugar na pinangdalhan ko kay raven .I was about to start to speak but he cutted it.

'Trying to flirt with the ex?'he chorus.
What the?

'Seriously?'i crossed my hand in my chess.'i'm just eating quietly in front of that man raven then you just like a zombie pop out on the screen trying to make a war.not now my dear'.

I rolled my eyes.

'Oh?sorry for the disconvenience i made of.i was just trying to rescue you from that man.
Ow?did you call him a MAN?
what a big word.
Don't you remember 5 years ago?
You left him.he's broken and in dumb person.
Don't you think he wouldn't do a bitter way to bring you down?
This scene is obviously i saw on  TV.
I was about to take care of you my Dear .you have a two kids-
I cutted him of.

'Not here Raven.'I've been worried for some others would hear about it i just want to secure it sincerely about my kids.
I pull the chair towards me and sit on it.
My head starting to get ache because of raven.

'You what?i don't have any intension but to make that man get jealous "he said with the fake smile. My eyes get bigger.

Holly Molly what do this man think about?

'Not Mr.Sandoval my dear. his one of a kind that we doesn't know.he would never get jealous just because you ask me for a date.'i sarcastically said.

'We'll see for that my dear'he said in soft voice.
I don't know what he really want but i saw him bend his knee in a half trying to catch my face ,my head starting to make a mold seen in the next chapter this is obviously doing with a sweet couple trying to kiss each other.

I close my eyes and say his name in anger in a soft voice.

Someone's interrupt us with a 'AHEM'

The voice i always i wanted to hear.
Now i know why my cousin starting to be silly again.

"Excuse me for the two of you but this is not the time to flirt with and that's not gonna happen, i won't allow that in my place"he said with a baritone voice.

So husky. Bullshit!

Raven didn't mind it at last he grabbed my hand and said.
"We'll do it in the other place Sir. "
My eyes gets bigger for the second time.
But before i start to walk
Someone's grab my hand and force me to walk in another way.

I'm not a toy. My head yell!

Here we are again we're walking at this moment without any words comes out from our mouth.

Di ko napansin na nasa tapat na pala kami ng room niya. He open the door and push me inside his room.
What's his problem?

"So you think i will let you do that fucking sex with another man again!?"he shouted at me.
My heart gets nervous but i stay to calm my self.
My mind become silly.

"Why shouldn't i? Wala akong asawa. I'm free kung ano man ang gusto kong gawin."Nasabi ko nalamang kahit na ang totoo ay natatakot na ako sa kaniya lalo na sa mga tingin palamang niya lalo na't ang tingin niya ay para bang unti-unti niya akong hinuhubaran.
Silly mind.

"So what do you think about last night? "His eyes become smaller. Alam ko nanggigigil na siya. Napaatras ako bigla ng unti -unti siyang lumalapit saakin. Di ko akalain na maaalala niya pa pala iyon tungkol sa nangyari saamin kagabi.

"Whatever happened last night is nothing "i bite my lips because of the word i brought out.
He punch the couch beside me and it turns me into red.
Wala na im really dead.

"Fucking serious Mae Louise! "He shouted my name with anger.
I don't know what to say.
Nanginginig ako sa sobrang bagka bigla.
This is not the Clent I seen before.
I wana cry badly.

"What do you want? "Kusang mga salita na lumabas sa bibig ko.
I know pagsisisihan ko 'to.

I saw him 😏 smirk and said. "you, US CHIEF. "

And my heart pump so fast.