Chapter Nine: Early Morning Bonding

"Just try and think about something else, anything else," Lydia ordered Stiles.
"Like what?" He asked
"Uh, happy things. Good things. Uh, friends, family," Lydias eyes widened realizing her mistake,"Oh, I mean... not family.

"Oh, God," Stiles exclaimed starting to hyperventilate. 
"Okay, uh, just... Try and slow your breathing."

"I can't. I cant!"

"Shh, shh. Stiles, look at me. Shh, look at me. Shh, Stiles," Lydia said trying to calm Stiles down. With no other options she kissed him.

Stiles eyes opened slowly as he stared at the ceiling above him

Stiles eyes opened slowly as he stared at the ceiling above him. Leaning over he checked the time on the clock sighing. It was only 4 in the morning, and he fell asleep at 1.

He sighed angered that he kept having dreams of his past. Each moment seemed so realistic that he felt like he was re living it. Though he was only there for the ride, he couldn't change what he had done.

Rising from the bed Stiles made his way through the bunker and into the main room.
If he was being totally honest with himself he felt safe at the bunker, Sarah the demon was chained down with max everything.

Though Stiles wished they would go ahead and exorcist the damn demon from Allison's body, he understood that the brothers needed to get information out of the Demon. They needed to know what Crowley's end game was.

Since that was taking a while, he was able to take a shower and change his clothes and shave his stubble of a beard, feeling a little like himself again. But with the demon screaming with Allison's voice it was hard to think straight.

Shaking the thoughts of Allison's screams he sat down and pulled the lab top laying on the table near him.

He hesitantly googled his father. He eyed the pictures of the crime seen warily analyzing anything off on the pictures. Unfortunately Stiles couldn't find anything. If he wanted to find who killed his father he had to see the building first hand.

"What are you doing up so early?" Deans voice called to him. Stiles looked up shrugging.

"I could ask you the same thing," Stiles counted closing the laptop.
"Pie," Dean said smiling setting down a plate in front of Stiles.

"You're up at four in the morning for pie?" Stiles asked Dean shaking his head but accepting the Pie never less.

Dean shrugged not  caring, "Calms my nerves."

"So what are you doing up?" Dean asked again sitting across from him.
"I keep having dreams about my past... or my dads death..."

Dean sighed sadly setting his fork down on his plate.
"I know what you mean kid. The past will forever haunt you."
Stiles frowned nudging the pie with his fork slightly wondering if it was edible.
"Store bought kid we don't bake,"Dean informed him, " Just heat up."