Gumball was extremely enthusiastic, sliding his tongue into Marshall's mouth. The vampire locked their lips, tilted his head, and wrapped his long tongue around Bubba's a few times. The pink prince moaned heavily and with some effort managed to get Marshall onto his back. He normally wasn't so aggressive or dominant but really wanted to try and top Marshall. He wanted to see if he could give back what he had received the two times before. Bubba held Marshall's arms down and moved to kiss his neck, then just let himself go. He kissed the vampire all over with everything he had. Passion, strength, tenderness, masculinity, and even a bit of fierceness became apparent as they made out.

"D-damn Gummy boy..." Marshall muttered under his breath after the pulled back to breathe, smiling happily. Gumball pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside. A happy grin glided across Marshall's face; it appeared that the prince wanted maybe something more than a make out session. After all, he was unclothing. The vampire sat up a bit so Bubba could easily pry off his sweatshirt. After he took care of that, Bubba began to pull off his boxers, then slowly came to a halt. The poor kid was already panting and breaking a sweat. He suddenly turned very pale and pulled a sheet in front of his body, embarrassed to death.

"You don't remember how pathetic my body is... Oh glob, oh glob! I forgot you don't remember!" He hid in the sheet, allowing it to cover all of him. Marshall sat up and rolled his eyes.

"Kid, you have absolutely nothing to worry about, right? Remember that I love you and would never judge you?" He said gently, still in his sweat pants. He sat up and gazed into his eyes. "I don't care if you're a hundred pounds overweight, a scrawny little thing, a block of muscle, or puffy tummied. It doesn't matter to me at all. You're you. Bubba Gumball. That's what matters most." He spoke so wisely that Gumball almost gave in, but held back still because he was afraid of ridicule and judgment. It'd been engraved into his head ever since he was young.

"You don't remember what my you know what looks like either, do you?" He asked, a shade of red spreading on his cheeks. Marshall softly shook his head no. Gumball looked down and sighed. "I- I suppose you'll need to see eventually if we're to be intimate again."

"Yes. I have seen you before though. Did I embarrass you about it then?"

"N-no... you were very nice." He said gently.

"Okay then. Come on out of the sheet and let me see you dear." Marshall coaxed him, smoothly and sweetly. Bubba seemed to search his mind for a few minutes before dropping the sheet and sitting back on his legs. He fiddled with the hem of the sheet as he allowed Marshall to observe him in his boxers. His eyes remained glued to the floor as he felt the vampire's eyes study and analyze him. A warm, smooth smile crawled onto Marshall's face as he noted all the features Bubba hated about himself as bonuses.

"Please... I'm so sorry my stomach isn't as tight or worked as yours, and I'm sorry I'm not muscular, and I'm sorry I'm not sexy. I also-"

"No Gummy. Stop. Stop right there alright?" Marshall crawled closer and allowed his hands to rest on Bubba's small love handles. "You obviously don't know the true meaning of sexy. Bubs, sexy is a very subjective word. You are my idea of sexy. You may not be everyone's cup of tea. People are naturally attracted to others, rather they like it or not. If everyone had the same type we'd live in a strange world. I know I'm not everyone's picture perfect man."

"But you're mine!" Bubba says quickly, throwing his arms around Marshall's neck. "You're my type..."

"Exactly. I'm sexy to you. Just as you're sexy to me. Alright? Can you understand that?"

"Yes I can. I understand that." He blushed as Marshall's eyes traveled to the bulge in his boxers. "Um... You'll be disappointed. I wouldn't even bother; I'm not big or nothing..."

"That doesn't matter Gummy! We just had the whole discussion on what I think is sexy. I won't be disappointed. Here, hold still." Marshall helped Bubba to his knees and did the same. "Let me see?" He asked softly, very calm. Bubba blushed hugely, covered his eyes, and stretched the elastic outwards, revealing himself. Marshall smiled and Gumball simply sighed in distress. He jumped as bit as soon as he felt Marshall's finger tips lock over the waist band and pull down. Before he knew it he was completely exposed to the chilled air and Marshall's eyes. His first instinct was to cover himself, but Marshall did by pressing him into his own body. He was covered and pressed into Marshall before he even moved to cover himself. Gumball moaned softly and blushed deeply, surprised. The vampire knew his needs and predicted his actions before he could even preform them.

"You sly fox you..." He whispered, quickly realizing that what he looked like didn't matter.

"My turn to lose the pants." He whispered sensually, a rusty, sexy tone in his voice, and Bubba pulled down his sweat pants slowly, watching to make sure he didn't mess up. He blushed and chuckled.

"You seem to get bigger and b-bigger..." Marshall laughed and lied on his back submissively, trustingly. He exposed his entire body to Gumball, belly up.

"Take over bud. Top and tap me. I can tell you want to. I'm not opposed." Bubba blushed and took a deep breath, closing his eyes. When they opened, they were full of pure determination.