Chapter 19: Interrogation

Start from the beginning

" You's are meant to be the expert's, ha, I'd like to see you try," she laughed.

" As you wish," Dean said before slicing Rowena's neck, " Here's how it's gonna go, you are going to tell us Elaine's pattern or we are going to continuously kill you," Dean stated as he watched Rowena die, Rowena hearing every word.

" Dean, why did you do that?!" Castiel asked quite angrily.

" This is the only way we are gonna get her to talk," Dean replied pointing his hand with the knife in it at Rowena.

" Dean I don't think she will talk if we keep slitting her throat," Sam said. Dean turned around and looked at his brother.

" We don't need to keep slitting her throat, we can kill her in other ways, we need answers Sam, and this is the way to get them, whether you like it or not," Dean stated, rendering everyone speechless. Dean then stormed out the door leaving Sam and Castiel to watch Rowena and wait till she wakes.

After a while Rowena started to squirm, catching the attention of Sam and Castiel. Rowena pulled her head up, her eyes still closed and Sam and Castiel watch as her neck and cuts slowly healed. She opened her eyes and smiled at the sight of Sam and Castiel's face.

" What, that's the best you can do, and you call yourselves experts," Rowena smiled. Sam and Castiel gripped the angel blades they were holding tighter, Rowena then looked around the room, " Where's the Squirrel? couldn't hold his nuts I assume," she stated, causing Castiel to stab his angel blade into her arm and rip it down her arm to her wrist, making Rowena scream. Castiel pulled the knife out and stared at Sam, who decided to do the same to her other arm causing her to scream once again.

" Here's the thing, you are at the moment bleeding to death, Cas will heal you, on one condition, you tell us Elaine's pattern, or you can stay there and bleed to death, and then when you wake up, we'll do it again," Sam said, realising that his brother was right, the only way she will talk is if they kill her, over and over again. Rowena winced at the pain of her blood pelting out of her body.

" Never, I will never do you the pleasure of getting information, because as long as I don't tell you the longer you need me, so the more you need me alive," Rowena stated with a smile, then closed her eyes to wait for her to die again. She then felt someone's fingers on her forehead, and opened her eyes to see that Castiel was healing her. Castiel took his finger of her forehead which made Rowena have a larger smile, " What you gave up already?" Rowena then said.

Dean, Meg and Willow then walked in the room, making Rowena's grin fall as she saw that Willow was holding the bone that could kill her.

" No," Dean started putting a smile on his face as he walked towards Rowena with a silver blade, " We're just getting started," he continued, before slicing the knife across Rowena's chest.

§

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU SON OF A BITCH, I WILL NEVER TELL YOU," Rowena screamed, Meg had just finished carving her chest, not carving anything specific, just carving. Willow had to keep looking away, as much as she hates Rowena, she was eight, and things like watching people get tortured affects her.

" Are you alright?" Dean asked Willow softly.

" I'm fine," Willow replied, she didn't want to leave the room until they get some sort of information.

" You can leave if you like," Sam said, noticing Willow turning away as Meg slit the knife across Rowena's face.

" I'm good," Willow replied, getting quite angry at the question's. Sam and Dean noticed her anger and just left her alone. They knew that she wouldn't listen to them unless she actually wanted to do it.