Eight.

Mya's POV

It's been almost a month since I've seen my baby girl and Daryl. I miss them so much my heart hurts. This man that took me away from my family is a horrible, disgusting person. All he's done is kept me in this small, dark, dirty room and whenever he enters he touches me in ways no man other than Daryl should. I'm tired of me always being the one who needs saving. I hate feeling so useless. I need to get out of here. I've cried myself to sleep every night knowing that my little girl is out there without me. I need to get to her and Daryl. I feel so empty and broken, just like how I felt when I was living with my uncle pre-apocalypse. I could here footsteps approaching the metal door. I looked towards the ground, not looking at who was coming through the door. I know what is coming and I just want it to stop.

A blonde haired man came strutting through the door, his face all scarred and burned. I was hoping he wasn't going to be like the others, maybe he would help me. All I could do is hope and pray. He bent down so his face was level with my bloody, and bruised one. He smirked at me. He looked like he held power, but I doubt it.

"So, you're the new girl," he paused to look me over and bite his lip. "To bad I love my wife. Or else I'd be fucking your brains out." He brought his face closer to mine and kissed my neck. I pulled away as best as I could. I glared at him and dreamt of his head on a stick. "Ooh, feisty. I like." I wanted to vomit. He stood up straight and realized I wasn't going to play his game.

"Fine, be that way. We could of had some fun while the boss was away. I think you'd like it more if it was me. But nope, you just have to go and not cooperate." He walked out and slammed the metal door, my head was ringing. All of a sudden there was music blasting from the hallway. It was the most annoying music ever, it seemed like it was on repeat. I just wanted it to stop.

Daryl, please come find me . . . . . . . . .