Three.

Lori / /
(A/N bet you didn't see that coming! )

That little slut left us here to die. I am going to get her for this.

When all the walkers got in, me, Carol and Mya ran into the tombs. The walkers were getting closer, so I pushed Mya down. Her fat belly didn't help her much as she struggled to get up.

Me and Carol ran into a control room and barricaded the door. "Where did Mya go?" Carol asked me, out of breath. I acted confused, I looked around the room as if I'm searching for her.

"I thought she was behind us." I panted. Carols face changed from exhausted to worried. "We need to find her!" She cried out. She was about the open the door. I ran up and held it shut.

"No! What's done is done. She's gone Carol." Carol realized and sat down, crying. We sat there, waiting till the walkers were gone.

She ruined my love life with Shane, so I'm going to ruin hers.

*four weeks later*

Mya / /

Once we got most of the walkers off the fence, we went back inside. Daryl wants to go back into the tombs to try and find Carol and Lori.

Carol was like a mother to him. He lost his real mom, now Carol. I agreed to help him, but he doesn't want me to come incase walkers are still in the tombs.

I fought him on it, but he won. I followed him to the door. He turned around, I placed my hands on both sides of his face and kissed him passionately. "You better come back to me."

He smiled at me. "I will." He kissed me once more before disappearing into the tombs. I walked to my cell, might as well have a nap while I wait for Daryl.

I felt the baby kicking, a lot. Must be happy. Daryl wants a girl. I can't wait to see him with the baby. I started to doze off.