Seven.

Mya's POV

"Where's the redneck? The baby? The leader? The dad? The kid? Everyone else?" A dark, scratchy voice sounded beside me. I was sitting in a chair, the ropes wrapped tightly around my wrists, making them ache and burn. A bag was over my head. Of course. I always end up like this.

"Uh, we uh, didn't g- get a chance to ah, um, get, to, them?" The man replying sounded terrified. His voice was small compared to the other man.

"Well, you will go out and get them won't you?" The dark voice threatened.

"R-right now?"

"No, next week." I heard shuffling, "Yes! NOW!" His voice echoed around the room. A loud bang was heard on the left behind me.

"O-ok, s-sorry sir." The man obeyed and the door shut quietly. The other man sighed. I heard slow, heavy footsteps coming towards me. I closed my eyes and pretended I was still out. The bag was ripped off my head and I tried my absolute hardest to 'sleep.' I felt the bag being put back onto my head. As soon as the door slammed and I heard the footsteps getting farther away, I let out a sigh. How am I going to get out of here? I need to get back to Daryl, Haileigh and the rest of the group. And warn them.

Daryl's POV

I seriously can't believe that Rick wouldn't let me go with Mya. I'm so pissed off right now, I helped with the fences and I was planning on going to find Mya. But Rick wanted help with the horses. I was doing Mya's chores, which I am okay with. I just want to get to her.

"Rick, can I go now? She's been gone for hours I'm starting to get worried. I have a weird feeling." I said to him, he didn't even glance at me once.

"Oh she'll be fine," Lori said as she walked by. "Or not." She tried to mumble under her breath but I still caught it.

"Watch it Lori." I warned. She just chuckled and walked off. I looked back to Rick and he was just closing the gate to the horses.

"Rick." I nudged. I really want to get to my Mya.

"Daryl, as Lori said, she'll be fine. She's Mya remember? Nothing can kill her, she'll always comes back." He tried reassuring me but it just wasn't working.

"No Rick. I need to go out there and find her. I have a bad feeling and whenever I have a bad feeling, something bad always happens." I was starting to get ready to grab Rick and slap him across the face.

"You are probably just hungry. Go get some food." He shooed me away. I clenched my fists as I stomped off. Carol sent me a small smile, holding out a bowl of meat. I held my hand up and shook my head, declining the food.

I don't care what Rick says, I'm going to find Mya, my love.