Howling

Extra long chapter to make up for the short chapter!

Finally exams are finished and I have more time to write! YAY! :D

But who cares about that? Bill's in this chapter!

Also, I do not own the song. Sorry if there's any grammar mistakes.

***

Bill Cipher watched Pine Tree from the Mindscape, laughing as he occasionally tripped over his four legs.

He found the Pines' problem terribly amusing. And he didn't even have anything to do with it! He'd have to give whomever cast the enchantment a slap on the back. It was pure genius!

And then there was the fact that the curse could be spread by touch, and Bill couldn't wait to see that play out. The red headed girl, Ice Bag, had already been cursed, and from what Bill could tell, she was going to be a great monster.

Ah, good times.

Bill cast his sight to Shooting Star, who was happily splashing in the lake, admiring her pretty pink scales.

Bill floated near to her, silently observing.

How easy it would be to make a deal. How easy it would be to trick Shooting Star.

Bill materialized with that thought intact, the world draining of all colour except for his glowing, triangular form.

***

Mabel splashed her new tail, the sun making her scales seem incandescent. Personally, she wasn't worried about her and Dipper being turned into monsters.

It's Gravity Falls right? Stranger things have happened.

She was sure that Dipper would find a way to turn them back into humans. While Mabel did love that she was half fish and that she could swim uber fast, she did want to back to the Mystery Shack.

If I can go back, Mabel thought.

Contrary to popular belief, she had a good head on her shoulders, and she knew that it would be very difficult to get her to the Shack, if at all. Which made her kind of bummed, but she focused on having fun as a mermaid at the moment, savouring the weird feeling of having no legs.

Then, that triangle guy had to go ruin her fun.

"Hello, hello, hello! Why if it isn't Shooting Star! Looks like you're in a fishy situation!" Bill said, Mabel's smile dropping at the sight of him.

"Bill!" She growled. She still vividly remembered how the dream demon messed with her Grunkle's mind and possessed her brother. Mabel was in no mood to forgive him. "What are you doing here? What do you want?"

"Don't you mean, 'water' you doing here? Haha!" Bill laughed at his bad joke, wiping a tear from his eye. "I'm hilarious! But puns aside Shooting Star, I've come with a prospect."

"I'm not gonna listen to anything you say you stupid Dorito!" Mabel yelled, shaking her fist at him.

Bill looked rather surprised at being called a snack food--well, as surprised as a triangle can look.

"That's a first...a Dorito?...Heh. Now now, don't be hasty Shooting Star. Gideon was hasty and look what happened to him! Unfortunate, no?" Bill sneered, relishing Mabel's wince at the mention of the former child psychic. "Just listen. I can help you."

Mabel narrowed her eyes at him. Would just listening hurt?...

"What do you mean, you can help?" She asked slowly.