I heard Paige stumble down the stairs. She sat next to me and her face was flushed. I smirked at her as mom placed a bowl of potatoes in front of her.

Paige's P.O.V

Dinner was awkward for me. I didn't say much and I had lost my appetite. I pushed the food around on my plate. I was still reeling about what Theo and I had done.

I wouldn't have stopped him if he went further. I wanted to go farther and that is what scares me. Does that make me a slut? We've only been dating for about five days and I already wanted to jump his bones.

Let's be real, you wanted to jump his bones before you were dating. My subconscious says. She's right though.

I would sleep with Theo without a second thought until I woke up. Would I regret it later. Theo laid his hand on my thigh. I glanced at him and he regarded with me with a confused look. I shook my head.

The house phone started to ring again. Gina excused herself and answered the phone in the kitchen. Theo and I were alone.

"What's wrong?" Theo asked. He looked warily.

"Nothing." I said and pushed the mashed potatoes around my plate. He placed his hand over mine. Just like he did in my room when I bared my breasts to him. The same sparks happened and the feeling came back in my stomach.

I was about to tell him how I felt when Gina entered again. Her face was grim. "Roe is being released from the hospital." I sat in shock for a moment. She was coming back. Why so soon.

"I need to go to the hospital and give her the meds. I'm her room nurse." Gina explained and then she left the house.

"Paige?" Theo asked. I stood from the table and ran to my room. I curled on my bed and cried. I cried hate filled tears. I hated Roe. I hated Chad. I hate that they hit me. I hate that Roe didn't die. I even hate that my parents had to die in that fire.

After two minutes of sobbing my door opened. Theo walked in and sat on the edge of my bed. "I'll remember what you taught me today." I croaked. Theo turned to me and his eyes held sorrow and anger.

I sat up to face him. "I want to tell you something." I said and sniffed and wiped my tears away. I took a deep breath and grabbed his hands in mine.

"I will fight. She may keep me in that house but I wont let her hurt me." I pressed his hand against my chest and gave him a sad smile.

I leaned forward and placed my lips on his. I kissed him and I put more passion into it, crawling onto his lap. I pulled back and looked at him. Even in the sorrow, lust burned bright. I'm sure mine looked just the same.

"I just want to forget, Theo. Just make me forget tonight." I pushed him down so I was on top of him.

He pulled back. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.

MATURE CONTENT: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

"I've never been so sure in my life." I pulled my top off and he held my sides. I felt him harden between my thighs. I leaned down and placed my lips on his again. He unfastened my bra and I sat up so he could take it off.

He cupped my breasts and toyed with them. I moaned and pushed them forward to him. He leaned up and put his mouth over one nípple. My head rolled back and pleasure began to overtake my senses.

He flipped us over so I was beneath him. He slipped off his shirt and I ran my fingers over his abs. He shuddered and leaned down and trailed kisses down my stomach and to the waistband of the sweatpants.

He began pulling them down leaving me in my lacy panties. He groaned in appreciation turning me on further. He kissed my inner thigh and then switched to the other thigh. I bucked my hips and he chuckled.

He pulled down the panties leaving me completely bare to him. Oddly, I felt comfortable with him. He groaned again and pushed his finger at the apex of my thighs. I moaned and bucked my hips. He pushed my hips down and kissed my thighs again.

He looked up at me again, silently asking for my permission. I nodded and laid my head back down. I felt his tongue flick out to taste my sensitive flesh. I arched my back again and moaned loudly.

I brought my hands down to tangle in his hair as I enjoyed his pleasurable tongue. "God, Theo." I moaned. The pleasure kept building and building. I was about to climax when he stopped. "No!" Theo chuckled and slipped off his pants and boxers at the same time.

There he was standing in front of me, gloriously naked. I moaned when I saw his manhood. He climbed back on top of me and rubbed himself on my core. He kissed my jaw and my neck. "We uh- need a c-condom." I said. "I have s-some in my drawer." I pointed over to my chest of drawers.

He looked at me weirdly and I shrugged. "For moments like this." I said. He nodded and walked over to retrieve one. I heard the sound of a foil packet rip. I looked over as he rolled it on himself.

He came back over and got back on top of me. "Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Only for a while. Then pleasure takes over." He said and kissed my lips. I felt him at my entrance. I gasped as he push through my virginity. He stilled inside me as I got used to his size.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. After a few moments I tried to test my waters. I moved my hips slightly. "Don't do that." He said. I did it again. Pleasure was taking over just like he said.

"But it feels good." I said in a whiny voice.

"Really."

"Hmmm." I said and then he rolled his hips causing pleasure to spike. I moaned and pushed up to meet him thrust for thrust.

I was moaning uncontrollably. I heard him groan and grunt making me more hot. He leaned down and his lips collided with mine. I broke the kiss when I was about to climax. "Theo." I said breathlessly.

"Shhh. It's okay." He reassured and then I came. Soon after Theo climaxed, too. I was on cloud 9. Theo collapsed on top of me and breathed in my hair, "I love you."

"I love you, too." I said. And I really meant it. Next, I fell asleep in a blissful state.