Chapter 17: Danger In The Mountains

Start from the beginning

     I chuckled and hugged him. "See ya at the chunin exams, Naru. Enjoy your training. I'll be leaving the village to do some training myself," I said before letting him go. "Yeah! Let's both get stronger," Naruto exclaimed with another fist pumping up. I flashed him a smirk and a playful salute, and before long, I was sprinting past the gates of Konoha.

~~~

     Let's train here. 

     Kay~

    I stopped in the middle of a clearing, far from the leaf village. We traveled for a whole day!

     First thing's first. Akarui-sekigan.

     What now??

     That's the name of what you used in the written exams.

     The eyes thing?

     Yes. Akarui-sekigan.

     Akarui-sekigan...

     I usually just call it Akarigan though.

     Easier. And it so close to my name! Akiragan!

     Don't flatter yourself

     Alright let's do this, Su-chan! What do I do?

     Do not call me that. You have to find my chakra - which you successfully did during the exams

     I closed my eyes and did the ram hand seal in order to build up chakra, trying find Sukai's chakra from the blue chakra in me. Before long I found the white chakra.

     Okay. Now comes the hard part. Merge your chakra with mine.

     The hell do I that?!

     Language, Aki. *grumble grumble* I don't know what you're gonna do when you go back to Kurisutaru with that tongue of yours.*grumble grumble*

     What?!

     Anyway, tell me. Where do you feel my chakra?

     Hmm...at the pit of my stomach I guess

     Correct. That's where the seal is. Now, you should feel the two chakra. You have to bring them together.

     I felt the two different chakra at the pit of my stomach, but I didn't know how to merge it. I tried to pulled them together with every ounce of my strength, but they just wouldn't merge.

     After a while, I brought my hands to my side and collapsed on the ground wearily, breathing heavily.

     Sukai! Why is it so hard?!

     Because it's two totally different chakra.

     *sigh*

     Come on. You can't sleep here, it isn't safe.

     Right.

     Right. I crawled up to a tree and lent against it. "Oh well, safe place will have to wait..." I mumbled before closing my eyes.

     Akira! Open your eyes! You can't sleep!

     It's ok. I won't sleep. I'm just closing my eyes.

     Yeah right!

     Yeah..

     Akira! I don't want to take over your body again. It's dangerous if anybody finds out about my power. We're trying to hide your identity here!