"You don't look like no rescue team"

Start from the beginning

"Daddy!".

"Go,go,go,go in there!"Rick ordered pushing the trolley into one of the cells.

We could here them muttering to themselves as me,Daryl and T kept guard at the gate eyeing the gate,they were prisoners they could be in here for anything!

We could hear them approaching and Daryl put one foot on the table seat and put his crossbow up aiming it at the door.

While me and T just aimed our weapons at them mine being a crossbow.One came out,then the others.

"That's far enough"Daryl spoke.

"Cell block C"the long haired one spoke "cell 4 that's mine,gringo".

"Let me in"he spoke again.

"Today's your lucky day,fellas.You've been pardoned by the state of Georgia you're free to go"I spoke.

"What you got going on in there?".

"It ain't none of your concern"Daryl spoke.

"Don't be telling me what's my concern"the long haired one spoke getting out his gun.

"Back off"I spoke and Daryl took his leg off the table seat and came closer.

"Chill man,dudes leg is messed up"the tall one spoke "besides we free now,why are we still in here?".

"The mans got a point"Daryl mumbled.

"Yeah and I gotta check on my old lady"another one spoke.

"A group of civilians breaking into a prison,you got no business been in.Got me thinking there ain't no place for us to go"the long haired one spat.

"Why don't you go and find out?"I asked stepping closer my crossbow practically aimed at his head.

"Maybe we'll just be going now"the moustache spoke.

"Hey,we ain't leaving" the long haired guy spoke.

"You ain't coming in either"Daryl grunted.

"This is my house,my rules I go where I damn well please"he angrily spoke aiming his gun at me.

"Put it down asshole,you see how many weapons we got we could kill right now but we're not count yourself lucky.Now put it down before we kill all of you"Daryl spoke just as loud if not louder.

"Let us in!This is ours!We were here first!".

"There ain't nothing for you here"Daryl shouted back "why don't you back to your own sandbox?!".

"Hey,hey.hey everyone relax.There's no reason for this"Rick spoke walking in.

"How many of you in there?".

"Too many for you to handle"Rick spoke.

"You guys rob a bank or something?Why don't you guys take him to a hospital?".

We looked at each other they didn't know what had happened to the world.

"How long have you been locked in that cafeteria?"Rick asked after a long pause .

He looked at us "going on like 10 months".

"A riot broke out.Never seen anything like it"the tall one spoke up.

"Attica on speed,man.Ever heard about dudes going cannibal?"the moustache asked.

"Dying coming back to life?"another added.

"One guard looked out for us locked us up in the cafeteria.Told us to sit tight,threw me this piece,said he'd be right back".

"Yeah and that was 292 days ago"the tall one sighed.

"94 according to my calcula-"moustache started.

"Shut up".

"We were thinking that the army or the national guard would be showing up any day now".

"There is no army"Rick sighed.

"What do you mean?".

"There's no government,no hospitals,no police.Its all gone."

"For real?"the moustache asked.

"Serious"Rick sighed.

"What about my mom?".

"My kids?My old lady?Yo,you got a cell phone that we can call our families?".

"You just don't get it do you?"Daryl spoke stepping closer.

"No phones,no computers.As far as we can see at least half of the population has been wiped out".

Daryl lowered his crossbow as the long haired guy lowered his gun me and T lowered our weapons as well and watched as realisation was set on each of their faces.

"Probably more".

"Ain't no way"the long haired guy spoke.

"See for yourself"Rick sighed annoyed with the situation we were in.