This is my farm ill die here

Your POV
"Well what should we do?"Glenn asked.

"The best we can do now is to go back to camp and see if Rick and Shane are back and rat his ass out the lying piece of shit"Daryl spoke.

He was obviously annoyed like me and Glenn,we came out here to find Randall but Shane had already killed him?

He set this up for what?

We headed back to the farm and heard a gunshot.We went into the house everyone looked terrified.

"Rick and Shane ain't back?"Daryl asked.

"We heard a shot"Glenn spoke.

"Maybe they found Randall?"Lori spoke.

"We found Randall"I sighed.

"Is he back in the shed?"Maggie asked.

"He's a walker"Daryl spoke.

There was a pause "did you find the walker that bit him?"Hershel asked.

"The weird thing is he wasn't bit"Glenn sighed.

"His neck was broke"I added.

"So he fought back"Daryl spoke.

"The thing is Shane and Randall's tracks were right on-top of each other."

"And Shane ain't no tracker so he didn't come up behind him",

"No,they were together"Daryl concluded.

"Would you please get back out there and find Rick and Shane"Lori spoke sounding worried but none of us knew who she was more worried for seeing as she had a thing for both the deputy and the Sheriff.

"And find out what an earth is going on"Lori spoke coming up to us.

"You got it".

"Thank you"she sighed.

We walked outside again and looked over the field to see maybe hundred of walkers walking up the field.

"They're like the herd of walkers on the highway should we just go inside and get the guns?"Glenn asked.

"Not unless there's a secret tunnel downstairs that I don't know about.A herd like that will rip the house down"Daryl spoke.

"Carls gone!"Lori cried.

"What?".

"He was upstairs,I can't find him anymore".

"Maybe he's hiding?"Glenn spoke.

"He's supposed to be upstairs I'm not leaving without my boy".

"We're not.We're gonna look again and we'll find him"Carol reassured her and they went back into the house.

"Maggie"Glenn spoke.

"I grew up country"she spoke pulling out guns from a duffle bag.

"I got the numbers it's no use"Daryl sighed.