Doe

Your POV

"Y/N, what do you think? Just hear me out, in this world now people are loosing their humanity. Some people don't think twice about killing innocent or not, we don't need to loose that part of ourselves. We don't need to kill we can compromise we don't need to be the bad guys in this" Dale smiled lightly at me.

"Dale I'm sorry I just,I agree with you I do but he said his group is dangerous and what if they find us?I wouldn't be able to live with myself if that happened because we let him go".

"But you'd be able to live with yourself if a man was killed because he was defending himself?"he fired back but he still held his gentle face.

I sighed he had a point "all I'm asking is for you to join me and save Randall from dying".

"You have a point,alright Dale"I lightly smiled.

"You're one of the few good people"he smiled hugging me.

He went off and started questioning more people about the whole Randall situation.

Although we had more than enough cans for at least 2 days I decided to go on a hunt.I grabbed my crossbow and left only telling Carol where I was going.

As I was walking down towards the field I sharpened my crossbows,although I should have done it before I left I needed to be away from camp for a while.

I needed time to think and have time to myself without being tormented and constantly reminded of things I'd rather forget.

I am so confused with this whole situation,what's going to happen with Randall?
But my main question is what the hell is going on between me and Daryl?

We certainly are close,we've kissed ,we spend every single night together but what does it mean?

I'm sure that I like him but I'm uncertain that he feels the same.He's constantly saved me,and I probably wouldn't be here without him.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I tripped and face planted on the floor,"fuck"I mumbled to myself and I stood back up and sat on a tree stump.

"Fucking great"I spoke to myself and watched the scarlet drops form on my palms and knees.

I stood back up and put some of my sharpened arrows back into my back.
I started walking north towards the field.

I spotted a few rabbits and shot them and put them in my bag,once I reached the field I spotted a doe standing right in the middle just grazing on the grass.

It reminded me of Carl and when he got shot,although this time I shot the doe right between the eyes and watched as it plummeted to the floor.

I quickly threw it over my back and pulled the arrow out of its head,the doe although it looked light was surprisingly heavy.

I decided to head back to camp it was getting dark and I had spent too long by myself and let my thoughts get the best of me.

What if Daryl doesn't like me at all?

I shook off the thought and quickly headed back.It was quiet when I approached camp,I put my crossbow by the fire and put the doe on the stump.

"You finally back?"a voice spoke behind me scaring the absolute crap out of me.
I turned around to see Daryl "you almost gave me a heart attack!".

"Did you kill the doe?"he asked almost surprised.

"Yeah and carried it back from the north field me and you went to"I smiled smugly.

"Bloody hell"he mumbled under his breath.
"So we having deer for dinner?"Carol smiled as she came over.

"Hell yeah I didn't drag it all the way back here for nothing"I laughed.

"Well let's start cooking it!"she laughed with me.

I smiled and got out the rabbits I also shot,"anyone for a starter?".

"Hell yeah"Daryl spoke.

I smiled and started skinning them and he helped as Carol started prepping to cook.

"I'm gonna go ask if Hershel or Maggie have got any more of that..spring stuff"Carol spoke to her self before she started walking to the house.

"So what have you done today?"I awkwardly asked I had no idea how to make conversation.

"Nothing really"he mumbled.

"I know this is kind of weird but I wanna talk to you about..the kiss"I mumbled not looking at him.

"Ok"he grumbled and I could tell that he was either pissed or confused.

"What did it mean to you?".

He didn't answer,I didn't know what to say or even do.I looked up at him and he was still skinning the rabbit.

Did I just ruin whatever we had?