Decisions

Your POV
He ended up staying in Hershel's house,after Hershel said that he needed to rest.

So we talked for a while longer before I left him to go back to camp and have dinner.We had some of the spaghetti from the tins that we brought back and Carol took some to Daryl who apparently was complaining about having to stay in the house.

The darkness soon came and Rick and Shane were still talking amongst themselves about what was going to happen to Randall.

They decided that we'd all have a meeting in Hershel's living room and we'd all discuss what would happen to him.The more popular vote was going to be put forward,his life was going to be put in our hands.

It was nerve wracking but if he was telling the truth that his group is dangerous then he needed to be stopped before they or he hurt any of us.

Soon everyone started to descend to their tents,as if it had become a tradition I stayed out and watched the fire burn.It was peaceful and without Daryl here it felt..strange?

I didn't stay up for the whole night and soon went to bed,we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow and I don't think I'm prepared to hold such responsibilities.

Taking care of a fish was one thing but talking about wether we should kill a man?Although he proclaimed to be innocent he has a negative vibe about him.

I settled down my thoughts of tomorrow and soon fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up it was quiet,hardly anyone was speaking until we all gathered in Hershel's house.

We were all there apart from Carl because Rick had said to him "it's the grown ups decision" .

"I think we should kill him,he confessed that his group is dangerous!"Shane spoke.

Maggie and the rest agreed with him and I didn't know what to say Daryl stood there and didn't say anything I could tell he was contemplating the options.

"Maybe we could lead him away from here and let him go?"Dale spoke.

"We don't have to kill him,just because his group is dangerous doesn't mean he is!We may have lost this world but let's not let us loose our humanity!"he spoke he was pretty upset that mostly everyone was siding with Shane.

"Y/N,what about you?Do you want to live with killing this man?"he spoke putting me on the spot.

"Uhh.."I didn't know what to say he was right.

"Hershel?"he spoke again and Hershel sighed.

"Andrea?"he asked.

She turned away from him "anyone?".

"Please Rick just let me have a day to persuade everyone or at least let me try to persuade people that we don't have to kill him!"Dale pleaded.

"No this man has done wrong!He could have killed us!"Shane shouted.

"Shane!"Rick warned him.

"Please"Dale pleaded once again.

"1 day"Rick sighed and Dale walked out with everyone following.

Shane slammed the door behind him and Rick sighed as he opened it back up we walked back to our tents and I overheard that Andrea was going to keep watch on Randall just in case Shane had other ideas and tried to kill him.

We all sat around the fire like we always did and Daryl came from the house and sat down.

"You alright?"Rick asked him.

He turned to Andrea "next time you shoot me best pray I'm dead" and I smiled.